Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-24-2012, 09:25 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Default Halloween Update

Blot's Halloween update has just hit the App Store!

There is a new challenge mode, Halloween outfits, spooky background art, and more.

Check out the Infographic!

Cheers,
Tim
Old 10-25-2012, 08:22 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by russiaone View Post
I love it.

However, if suggestions are being accepted, I wouldn't mind a kinda glow-in-the-dark stage or something to do with the sun.

Also, what about unlockable mouth noises? Whistling, different variety car sounds? What would be extraordinary is the ability for users to create their own sounds for the game. I'd pay a dollar for that feature, alone.

Further, though I really have no issue with what I bought, the music is nice, though grating. Any chance for another track or two?
We tested your suggestion (glow-in-the-dark) a long time ago russia and felt that it was pretty cool. It's taken awhile to get the right scenario and gameplay to fit the mode but we hope you like it.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:03 AM
iPhone 5

Just downloaded this game and realized how awesome it is. Now I shall spread it to all my friends mwahaha!! But really, it plays as good as it looks... and it all looks soooo good!
Old 01-28-2013, 05:37 AM

Hi Majestic software, Blot is a fantastic game, really entertaining, the music is cute, the artwork is great and the achievements are fun!!! I have to report a bug I found in the Halloween challenge; it's very hard to find unintentionally, but if you start another game while playing and you are in scare mode, in the next game blot will be transparent and there will be a permanent scare mode with all the evil ghosts that can be eaten by Blot; the only difference is that Blot can collide with the pencils and all the other things. This anomaly lasts until Blot absorbs enough ooze to enter in the real scare mode, and after the effect runs out, the game comes back to normality. Cheers from Italy!!!