Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2013, 02:12 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Poker Tower - 8-Bit Poker & Match-3 game [Releasing Feb 21 or 28!!!]

The game will be released on February 28th!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hi guys!

I'm really proud to talk to you today about the very first game I have created yet that is about to come out on the App Store, that I've named Poker Tower! This game is made from a mix of two popular iOS game types such as Poker and Match-3 games, and the primary goal of the game is to create poker hands! You do such by combining cards shown on the screen on a 4x5 grid by touching them one after the other to make the best score possible!

There's also multiple game modes here for you to have hours and hours of intense fun and to make the game fits your taste, such as :

-Time Attack : In 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 minutes, you must do the best score possible! No Restriction.
-Tower Mode : Each time you score points, a row is added at the bottom of the screen. Don't let the cards reach the top or it's game over!
-Survival Mode : This RPG-like game mode puts you against multiple enemies that deals you damage time after time, and you must survive the longer possible!
-Challenge Mode : With only a deck of 52 regular cards, you must do the best score possible!

The main features of the game are :
-4 game modes (and more to come!!)
-Full statistic screen allow you to check every stats the game register about your progress!
-Help screen helping you to understand the basics of the game
-Game Center Integration with Achievements and leaderboards to let you compete against other players
-Big Finger Option : Avoid unwanted touches by activating this function if you have big fingers!

Screenshots :

***I HAVE ALL MY TESTERS NEEDED, THANKS!!***
Selected and Active testers will receive a free copy of the game once released and, if everything goes well, iTunes gift card will be given to best one(s)!

Good luck, and I'm open to any comments!

Last edited by Raph3Arts; 02-27-2013 at 11:23 AM..