Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-28-2013, 10:39 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Zombie Road Trip by Spokko/Noodlecake Studios

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Echoseven; 01-30-2013 at 12:52 AM..
Old 01-28-2013, 10:48 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Woah!

I hit the "challenge friends" button, and it sent a challenge to ALL of my friends...

Sorry guys... I'm deleting this one... Don't want that to ever happen again.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:08 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

After creating the rather excellent Super Stickman Golf, and what's more actually having a fair bit of success with it, what does a promising, upcoming developer turn their attention to next? Broadening their horizons? Trying to come up with an interesting, original idea? Polishing their craft to deliver the optimal gaming experience for their fans? Not a bit of it. How does releasing a freemium, generic, banal, classically imbalanced, endless zombie runner sound? Great, to them, apparently. Enjoy your Porsches guys, I guess...
Old 01-29-2013, 04:47 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Has anyone of my gc friends received a gc-challenge from me? I just want to make sure they are not sent out automatically because I received 5 challenges by people that normally don't send them.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:48 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Woah!

I hit the "challenge friends" button, and it sent a challenge to ALL of my friends...

Sorry guys... I'm deleting this one... Don't want that to ever happen again.
Lol yeah... I got 3 challenges for this today so im just skippin this one. Thanks for TOFTT to discover this. LOL
Old 01-29-2013, 08:03 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
So ... you didn't mean to challenge me . I was like, "oh cool, SV has challenged me in some game I don't have..." then I looked and it was a free game from Noodlecake and I said to myself, "oh, it's on!". I stomped your score in my second play with this game. But I'm nearly a pro at Extreme Road Trip 2... so not really a huge stretch.

I NEVER use the challenge features in actual games but rather if I want to send a Challenge I hit GameCenter itself and use the built in challenge feature. It is kind of ironic that they are doing the same thing Extreme Road Trip 2 got in trouble for early on.

The game itself, pretty decent. I think I'll keep it since I earned enough coin in my first two games to buy the next gun and max upgrade both guns and still have a few coins left. Plus, I like Noodlecake games. Super Stickman Golf has never left my phone since I picked it up.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:54 AM

Last edited by Sanuku; 01-29-2013 at 11:38 AM..
Old 01-29-2013, 10:20 AM

Hey guys. I wanted to adress the challenge all friends button. We made it specifically so that you can only challenge any friend once. This is actually the way its supposed to be as GameCenter takes over from there. Once you challenge a friend you will automatically keep tabs on his score and if for example he beats your score he will challenge you back automagically.

We are aware of the challenge all issue that existed in Extreme Road Trip for example but I can assure you that Zombie RT will not behave that way as you can not challenge the same person multiple times. The only time you will receive many challenges is if you have a lot of friends and they decide to challenge you. This however is beyond our control.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:20 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Haha in Sanuku's video the truck always stays at exactly a flat 180 degrees to the ground. Never tilting, flipping or adjusting for the hills. Just a straight truck the whole time lol
Old 01-29-2013, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
Haha in Sanuku's video the truck always stays at exactly a flat 180 degrees to the ground. Never tilting, flipping or adjusting for the hills. Just a straight truck the whole time lol
Yeah. World Record in staying Flat. I`m the Tony Hawk of Truck Driving and my Special Move is The Flat-Liner.