An upcoming iOS on-rails shooter using Unreal Engine 3 by Pub Games (the studio behind BlastPoints
) in collaboration with LukeWarm Media, it is Primal Carnage Mobile
. This is the mobile version of Primal Carnage - an online asymmetrical class-based multiplayer PC game released in October 2012.
Primal Carnage Mobile is an on-rails shooter for iOS and Android set on a tropical island overrun by dinosaurs. Built with the powerful Unreal engine, players use mounted weapons to repel a horde of prehistoric beasts while navigating a diverse range of environments; from sweeping cliff faces to lush jungle compounds. Players will need to deal with cunning raptors, swarms of nimble compys, the mighty spinosaurus and the ferocious tyrannosaurus.
With exciting gameplay, breathtaking graphics, enchanting soundscapes, beautiful environments and much more, players will find themselves reaching for their mobile device until the batteries run out. So polish off your weapon of choice and get ready for some big guns, even bigger dinosaurs and one hell of a wild ride!
- Primal Carnage Mobile uses Unreal Technology to provide amazing graphics on mobile devices
- Intense, fast-paced, on-rails shooter with multiple levels and difficulties that will test the most avid gamer
- Beautiful, varied environments and a vast array of menacing enemies
- Share progress with your friends and let them know who's boss
- Unlockable content for both mobile and PC versions of Primal Carnage!
Primal Carnage Mobile is being developed for iOS and Android in collaboration with LukeWarm Media. Find out more about Primal Carnage Mobile here
The game has been in development since 2011 (and was first introduced at PAX Prime 2011) but has yet to be completed.