Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-29-2013, 05:19 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
I was like, "oh cool, SV has challenged me in some game I don't have..."
Same me
Old 01-29-2013, 05:55 PM

Sorry to hear about the issues. Was never our intention to send tons of spam to you... As Toolism said - we made it in such way that you can only challenge a person once. Which I think is acceptable... at least for us. The thing is - we only have a few friends in our GC, test sandbox for GC is also only a few registered users... We never really thought what would happen when people have 500 friends. Honestly, this is mind blowing

So yeah, we will think about some way to get it fixed or at least provide some temporary fix until a proper solution is implemented. And we apologize for the issue

Still, we would definitely prefer to talk about the game We've worked on it for over a year and we can't wait to hear your opinions on our little creation!

Last edited by MikeSz_spokko; 01-29-2013 at 06:02 PM..
Old 01-30-2013, 12:24 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I've playedquite a bit of this tonight. I'm currently 8th and 6th between the two leaderboards and have 14/16 achievements. I'm currently sitting at level 9... But over half way to 10. My top car is the armored car which is maxed and I'm saving up for the last rocket launcher upgrade.

I don't do IAP and I don't cheat. So overall this game seems well balanced without a "wall" that impedes progress. Given my skilled runs at the game and position on the leaderboard (just below Sanuku/TouchGameplay who had that odd glitch) ... I feel like top cars and maybe even the top gun aren't necessary if you are a serious gamer. Especially those like me that Love the game Extreme Road Trip 2.

Just out of curiosity why release this under the "Road Trip" name? I love Noodlecake games but my the name I thought this was going to be a Roofdog Games joint. Maybe that's part of the naming point? Sort of like how "Stickman" is overused.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:32 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

I can't move the cars position. It just stays flat and bounces everywhere while I watch. Maybe I'll check it out again after some updates.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:58 AM
iPhone 4

Hey guys,

So noodlecake publishes your title. Was wondering if spokko change their name heh. Is it more cheaper or convenient to have someone else publish your titles?

Congrats on releasing it btw I had a blast testing it.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smj View Post
I can't move the cars position. It just stays flat and bounces everywhere while I watch. Maybe I'll check it out again after some updates.
Weird... This is a bug, must be caused by corrupted resources. Please reinstall the game and let us know if that worked

Quote:
I don't do IAP and I don't cheat. So overall this game seems well balanced without a "wall" that impedes progress.
Good to hear that, that was our goal

Quote:
Just out of curiosity why release this under the "Road Trip" name? I love Noodlecake games but my the name I thought this was going to be a Roofdog Games joint. Maybe that's part of the naming point? Sort of like how "Stickman" is overused.
Because this is not a Noodlecake game. They're publishing our game and the title was chosen many months ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeyflip View Post
Is it more cheaper or convenient to have someone else publish your titles?
Lots of reasons - definitely cheaper and more convenient as you suggest. But public forum is not the best place to go into details

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeyflip View Post
Congrats on releasing it btw I had a blast testing it.
And we had a blast seeing how much you cared
Old 01-30-2013, 06:06 AM

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Old 01-30-2013, 08:46 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

I installed it again and its still unplayable. Im on ipad 3 ios 5.1.1 if that matters.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smj View Post
I installed it again and its still unplayable. Im on ipad 3 ios 5.1.1 if that matters.
Damn, we dont have such device available for testing... But we played it on iPad 3 on iOS6 and it worked fine, my iPhone 4 is on iOS5 and works fine...

Honestly, in 15+ months working on the game we have not seen such behavior even ONCE

I'm gonna write you a pm, maybe we can find a solution somehow...
Old 01-30-2013, 08:54 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I have had a few glitches. Not the flatlining one but I have closed the app and returned through the running apps menu thing and then started a new game and nothing happens. No graphics change... The buttons all lock up. Closing (not fully closed) and then returning to the app the pause menu would be up, the background scrolling. Unpausing the game from there and it jumps a few hundred meters down the level. It's happened about 3 times.

Beyond that when playing other music the game music turns off fine but turning the other source of music off and the in game music doesn't return. Seems like I had to close the app fully to get the game music back. Not a huge issue but still an oversite that should have been caught during testing.