Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2013, 07:44 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrofuture View Post
OMG, I'd kill to see the iPad 4 used to it's full advantage. The iPad3 was a complete mistake, the internal hardware was nowhere near powerful enough to make the most of the ridiculously large resolution. I always skip a generation when it comes to iDevices and will continue doing so, only buying the even numbers. iPad2 and the new 4th Gen have been the best hardware so far. If Apple updated their hardware every 2 years we would see larger improvements and there wouldn't be such a huge processing difference between the myriad of devices!

I hope iPad mini 2 has the exact same specs of the 4th gen iPad but in it's smaller form factor!
Well, if what I have heard about the next gen stuff A15 and PowerVR Rogue stuff is true - we're going to be easily looking at console quality but the resolutions would still be very high. I'd love Apple to stick all that stuff in a TV and use my iDevice as the controller - Big 4k TV, real quality games that you can just walk out the house with and carry on playing - NB Dreamin'