05-10-2013, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
As I'm a fan of Minecraft and Survivalcraft, can someone explain why this game is so good? It seems to me that the lack of 3D could remove the sense of exploration seen in those games.
If you actually find the controls on the touchscreen for Survivalcraft, et al, immersive, then I can see where you wouldn't find this a superior experience.

However, I find myself futzing with interface more than anything with the 3D craft games, this just isn't the platform for it (for me at any rate). Junk Jack removes all the awkwardness of 3D controls on a phone sized device, and gives me an absolutely charming time killer. Been playing on and off since launch and can't wait for JJX.

Game Center : "Chip H.". Grand Poobah of Troop "Touch Arcade" in Battle Camp (referral code: hns1w1 )
08-09-2013, 09:43 PM
Ok, I'm back. Considering this game again. Should I get this or wait for X or for Terraria?

08-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Ok, I'm back. Considering this game again. Should I get this or wait for X or for Terraria?
Yes.

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep
08-10-2013, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Get junk jack x it is worth it or just get junk jack!!!!!!!!!