App description: Fight your way through more than 30 lush dungeons, collect gear, learn new skills and uncover the secrets of Brineside.
By Defiant Development, responsible for the #1 game in 13 countries Ski Safari.

Featuring incredible Retina graphics and deep RPG levelling and gear, Heroes Call brings dungeon crawling action and adventure to the mobile and tablet as it's never been seen before.

Brineside is a city under siege, beset with dangers from outside, within and below. The Adventurers Guild is in dire need of new Heroes. Are you ready to answer the call?.

DUNGEON CRAWLING AT ITS BEST
Visceral combat with a range of weapons.
Built from the ground up for touch.
Incredible 3D RETINA graphics that showcase the power of your device.
Intuitive controls, designed specifically for touchscreen devices, easy to pick-up and offering depth to master.
Each hero has a wide range of powers and abilities, level your hero to match your play style.
Blood Knight included, 3 more classes available via IAP

RICH UNIQUE CONTENT
Over 40 quests split into different adventures that take you all around Brineside.
Quests play out in unique order, so every Hero has a different journey.
Over 100 different enemies including Orcs, Zombies, Skeletons and Ogres.

klicktock's comments:

Fight your way through more than 30 lush dungeons, collect gear, learn new skills and uncover the secrets of Brineside.

By Defiant Development, responsible for the #1 game in 13 countries Ski Safari.

Featuring incredible Retina graphics and deep RPG levelling and gear, Heroes Call brings dungeon crawling action and adventure to the mobile and tablet as it's never been seen before.

Brineside is a city under siege, beset with dangers from outside, within and below. The Adventurers Guild is in dire need of new Heroes. Are you ready to answer the call?.

DUNGEON CRAWLING AT ITS BEST AND FOR FREE
Visceral combat with a range of weapons.
Built from the ground up for touch.
Incredible 3D RETINA graphics that showcase the power of your device.
Intuitive controls, designed specifically for touchscreen devices, easy to pick-up and offering depth to master.
Each hero has a wide range of powers and abilities, level your hero to match your play style.

RICH UNIQUE CONTENT
Over 40 quests split into different adventures that take you all around Brineside.
Quests play out in unique order, so every Hero has a different journey.
Over 100 different enemies including Orcs, Zombies, Skeletons and Ogres.

01-31-2013, 10:58 AM
i was leveling my PW today, and when i went to the blacksmith to sell looted items filling up my invo i noticed that the legendary gloves changed to "The Forbidden Gauntlets" it costs 200,000 gold at level 14, about 140-150 damage with a 1.5 attack speed. it doesnt say any item stats such as ; crit, attack speed, damage, or any other item mods. instead it has a description talking about how they were forged or something. does anyone know what these do? i dont have the 200,000 gold, but im still rather curious.

thanks.
05-13-2015, 02:42 AM
Why is the game gone from the Appstore? Anybody has a clue? This was, after major gameplay and IAP changes, one of the best Diablo-like.
Maybe iOS 8 broke it?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 05-13-2015 at 02:44 AM.