★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-31-2013, 04:17 PM
Happy Street Chinese New Year is now live in the Appstore
https://itunes.apple.com/app/happy-street/id517545499?mt=8

And as a good news never comes alone, we also released Happy Street for Mac and it's featured by Apple in the Mac App Store https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/happy-street/id590749763?mt=12
01-31-2013, 04:54 PM
Wow, expanding what would be my 40F one only costs 455k. Currently level 26. Next expand is 505k. Lots of new quests. Like the new features as well.

Wow, the buildings for CNY are awesome. Got them all already besides the house. Been saving up tons of F for this update.

Twitter: @back2this

Last edited by backtothis; 01-31-2013 at 04:57 PM.

01-31-2013, 05:30 PM
Waiting for the update to finish! Can't wait to check it out!
01-31-2013, 06:26 PM
Except of course, not available in Japan...
01-31-2013, 06:38 PM
Wicked cool update! Except for the fact that one thing we had all been fighting for (bus stop limits) has been completely nulled by the fact that no-one from busses go to your fortune wheel, and have been programmed to skip it entirely.

Not sure if it affects taxi stops, but I have no idea why they would ban it after technically saying it was OK last update. Enjoy my one star rating again!
01-31-2013, 06:53 PM
I made sure to buy a ton of bus stops before the update recommend doing that before you update.
01-31-2013, 07:10 PM
I love the Chinese new year items! So cute! I already bought the panda house! I'm excited to see the little guys!
01-31-2013, 08:30 PM
I got the update about an hour ago & bought some of the new buildings, including the puppet show, which was building on the street. When I returned to the game, the puppet show was gone from the market & was missing from my street. Anyone else have this problem? I can't remember how much I paid for it so don't know if I've been reimbursed. Does anyone still have it in their store?
01-31-2013, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyR View Post
I got the update about an hour ago & bought some of the new buildings, including the puppet show, which was building on the street. When I returned to the game, the puppet show was gone from the market & was missing from my street. Anyone else have this problem? I can't remember how much I paid for it so don't know if I've been reimbursed. Does anyone still have it in their store?
The Puppet Theater, Planetarium decoration & Bullseye decoration are for the next update and were pulled because they were displayed by mistake. If you spent your funds on these items, contact Godzilab support and they will help you out no problem...

Playing: Happy Street & Pixel People

Beta tested: Pocket Minions, N.Y.Zombies 2 & ORC: Vengeance, Happy Street
02-01-2013, 01:40 AM
Update surprised me! People were worried theyd make less flooz but I still see the old methods work. Looks like nothing really changed there.

I also noticed you can paint buildings, buildings tell you what trait they have (food, shade, game) and the ore got a new sound effect when collecting. Though I also noticed the number of visits to upgrade things went up...I think. Glad to see the globe is still an option for friends but do favor the list a bit more.

Most of the Chinese stuff costs lots of flooz but its Ok since I have the same income of flooz anyway.

Also thought that satirical quest was a pretty clever move from the devs.

Here's to another month of Happy Street! (before I inevitably end up bored until the next update...)

Also whats this about a bus limit?