App description: -= The App Store named Happy Street in App Store Best of 2012 =-

In Happy Street you can build a uniquely charming village, limited only by your imagination. You will discover a living world full of funny and customizable characters.

Explore a variety of places, such as the peaceful forest where you can fish, sculpt, craft and cook. Let your imagination run wild and develop a village that is truly unique to you, including a train, a giant museum, a hotel to invite your friends, and much, much more.

Experience new technologies such as planes, jet packs, robots and even UFO's!

REVIEWS
5/5 "Insanely fun. Easy to understand but yet challenging."

5/5 "No other game like this has held my attention for even 10% as long as Happy Street has."

5/5 "This is my fave game. The developers are always doing updates, which makes it even better. It never bores me. I highly recommend for all ages, young and old!"

5/5 "Cute game with great graphics, nice music, fun sounds, and a positive vibe."

5/5 "It's fun and addictive once you start playing it and you will never get bored."

FEATURES
FREE TO PLAY!
Build funny shops from different ages
Enter a world with living characters. Meet Billy who dreams of becoming a pilot, Zoe the geek, Nyok who cooks weird meals, Pepin the stingy wolf.
Play and trade with your friends on Game Center and Facebook
Unique point of view of your village, highlighting a unique and beautiful art style
Discover beautiful environments like a beach or a forest
Customize your characters and create your own clothes
Play with the accelerometer and tilt your village to discover a shifting world
Retina optimized for the new iPad

Sanuku's comments:




02-01-2013, 02:10 AM
Hey all - level 36 player here. Pleased with the new update. However I almost cried when I realized that the Halloween Floor tiles were gone from the store... right after I covered over them in my town haha. I like to reorganize things with new releases, keeps the game fresh, and I wanted to put the new Chinese floor where my Halloween floor was, which means I moved the Halloween items. So upsetting that I can no longer repurchases the tiles. Disappointed that you can't stock floor tiles or something. Or move them. Now my Halloween section just seems empty I can understand the Halloween items being limited (the buildings, etc), but the floors? That greatly limits the customization of my street, and I'm sure other's, after the items expire. Super bummed. If nothing is done about this, they better be back at least in October!

But really love the ability to paint buildings. Does it change the color of the people in the house at all if you say, have one character in it and then upgrade the house?
02-01-2013, 04:05 AM
Why limit bus stop..... That's just evil...!

02-01-2013, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirnol View Post
Update surprised me! People were worried theyd make less flooz but I still see the old methods work. Looks like nothing really changed there.

I also noticed you can paint buildings, buildings tell you what trait they have (food, shade, game) and the ore got a new sound effect when collecting. Though I also noticed the number of visits to upgrade things went up...I think. Glad to see the globe is still an option for friends but do favor the list a bit more.

Most of the Chinese stuff costs lots of flooz but its Ok since I have the same income of flooz anyway.

Also thought that satirical quest was a pretty clever move from the devs.

Here's to another month of Happy Street! (before I inevitably end up bored until the next update...)

Also whats this about a bus limit?
You can't buy more bus stop anymore , only one maybe ? Not sure because I have more than that .
02-01-2013, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bungholio View Post
But really love the ability to paint buildings. Does it change the color of the people in the house at all if you say, have one character in it and then upgrade the house?
The paint feature is only for houses; and it only changes the color of the house and not the inhabitants.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Syeeanidiot View Post
You can't buy more bus stop anymore , only one maybe ? Not sure because I have more than that .
The bus stop limit is 10 I believe. But if you built multiple bus stops before the update, those would stay even if it exceeded the 10 limit.


Playing: Happy Street & Pixel People

Beta tested: Pocket Minions, N.Y.Zombies 2 & ORC: Vengeance, Happy Street
02-01-2013, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankai44 View Post
The Puppet Theater, Planetarium decoration & Bullseye decoration are for the next update and were pulled because they were displayed by mistake. If you spent your funds on these items, contact Godzilab support and they will help you out no problem...


same thing in my street. how do I contact you and what will be the result?
nevertheless: best update ever!
02-01-2013, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deMause View Post
same thing in my street. how do I contact you and what will be the result?
nevertheless: best update ever!
lol, I'm not part of Godzilab...just a normal player who loves this game. You can submit a request here or email them at support@godzilab.zendesk.com.


Playing: Happy Street & Pixel People

Beta tested: Pocket Minions, N.Y.Zombies 2 & ORC: Vengeance, Happy Street
02-01-2013, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirnol View Post
Update surprised me! People were worried theyd make less flooz but I still see the old methods work. Looks like nothing really changed there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chyiochan View Post
no-one from busses go to your fortune wheel, and have been programmed to skip it entirely.
Chyiochan already touched on it, but the biggest way to make Flooz has been removed with this update. Place your Fortune Wheel at the foremost left side of your street, build a strip of bus stops, and then call them one by one and stop them right in front of the wheel. Every 2-3 busses would deplete the wheel and let you spin again, then repeat the process in another 5 minutes. The new update makes any passing visitor (bus, taxi, plane) walk right past the wheel 95% of the time. It sucks as I purchased almost 300 Flooz worth of Taxi stands just so I could play that wheel quicker. Flooz that I spent my real money on.

It's sad/dissapointing that Godzilab had a problem with that, it doesnt incentivize people to purchase Flooz from the store after all. On the Android side they actually tried to change it by removing Flooz from the mini games in a update, but the backlash was so severe they switched it back. All while spinning it as rebalancing and listening to our players. Thing is, my friends and I have actually purchased Flooz (not to mention tons of TapJoy offers) solely because the game wasnt pushy with its premium currency. Now that everything is 50% more expensive and they went out of their way to remove any quick Flooz earning methods, Im feeling that obnoxious paywall so many other freemium games have.

Its very disappointing to see Godzilab take this route and because of it they wont see another dime or completed offer from me. If Im even playing for much longer. It bothers me a bit that changes like this get swept under the rug because everyone is busy celebrating yay new seasonal buildings.
02-01-2013, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankai44 View Post
lol, I'm not part of Godzilab...just a normal player who loves this game. You can submit a request here or email them at support@godzilab.zendesk.com.


them. how can i contact them : ) but thanks for the answer.
02-01-2013, 12:49 PM
Does anyone remember what the puppet theater cost?
02-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Thames Ditton, UK
Posts: 346
Is all the halloween and Christmas stuff removed from the new version, or can it still be bought?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:42 PM.