Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-01-2013, 06:24 AM
Andrey1610 Andrey1610 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ustwogames View Post
The scores vary on a per level basis, so a perfect score on one level is likely to be different from another level.

Just to clarify, the "complete" score is the maximum number of moves it can take to complete a level (indicated by the number on the top right). The "perfect" score will either be the same or less than the complete score.
I understand this. Why my perfect levels shows as dark? I think this is bug.

If level completed with 4/4 moves - level is light
If level completed with 3/4 moves - level is dark (bug). You says this should be perfect too. But why level is not light?
And if level completed with 5/4 moves - level restarting and I cannot choose next level.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-01-2013, 06:40 AM
ustwogames ustwogames is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey1610 View Post
I understand this. Why my perfect levels shows as dark? I think this is bug.

If level completed with 4/4 moves - level is light
If level completed with 3/4 moves - level is dark (bug). You says this should be perfect too. But why level is not light?
And if level completed with 5/4 moves - level restarting and I cannot choose next level.
Was that happening for you on the same level? Feel free to PM me with more details (which level and reproduction steps).

About the next puzzle button on the fail screen when it's a level you've already completed, that's another fair suggestion and is likely to be something we tweak on the fail screen. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-01-2013, 06:42 AM
Andrey1610 Andrey1610 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ustwogames View Post
Was that happening for you on the same level? Feel free to PM me with more details (which level and reproduction steps).

About the next puzzle button on the fail screen when it's a level you've already completed, that's another fair suggestion and is likely to be something we tweak on the fail screen. Thanks!
Maybe video will help you - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22981147/blip.mov most of levels with perfect scores are dark.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-01-2013, 06:43 AM
saiyukialex saiyukialex is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 2,017
Default

I have joined the team.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-01-2013, 06:54 AM
Andrey1610 Andrey1610 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 517
Default

I think light color will be if you completed level with ONE attempt. But if you completed with TWO or more attempts color will be dark even with perfect moves.

Edit: On the video from previous post one more bug - when I sliding menu sometimes wrong level can be opened. I not tapped on yellow level. This is bug.

Last edited by Andrey1610; 02-01-2013 at 06:57 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-01-2013, 08:04 AM
ustwogames ustwogames is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyukialex View Post
I have joined the team.
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey1610 View Post
I think light color will be if you completed level with ONE attempt. But if you completed with TWO or more attempts color will be dark even with perfect moves.

Edit: On the video from previous post one more bug - when I sliding menu sometimes wrong level can be opened. I not tapped on yellow level. This is bug.
Thanks for posting the video, that really helped. From what I can see, those dark levels have been completed but not perfected.

Each level has a complete value which is the maximum number of taps you can use to complete that level. The perfect value will either be the same or less than this value. These values vary because each level can be very different. Using some examples from your video:

1-11: your best was 5/5, but the best possible is 4/5 (perfect)
1-6: your best was 4/4, but the best possible is 3/4 (perfect)
2-3: your best was 4/5, but the best possible is 3/5 (perfect)

So this means that you should be able to do those levels in fewer moves. I hope this makes sense. This may be a candidate for something that should be made clearer in the final release so your feedback is definitely helpful.

The scrolling bug you mentioned is a known issue that we'd like to fix. Thanks!

Last edited by ustwogames; 02-01-2013 at 08:08 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-01-2013, 08:14 AM
saiyukialex saiyukialex is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 2,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ustwogames View Post
Welcome!
Wait for your acceptance and the mail for build.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-01-2013, 08:28 AM
Andrey1610 Andrey1610 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ustwogames View Post
Thanks for posting the video, that really helped. From what I can see, those dark levels have been completed but not perfected.

Each level has a complete value which is the maximum number of taps you can use to complete that level. The perfect value will either be the same or less than this value. These values vary because each level can be very different. Using some examples from your video:

1-11: your best was 5/5, but the best possible is 4/5 (perfect)
1-6: your best was 4/4, but the best possible is 3/4 (perfect)
2-3: your best was 4/5, but the best possible is 3/5 (perfect)

So this means that you should be able to do those levels in fewer moves. I hope this makes sense. This may be a candidate for something that should be made clearer in the final release so your feedback is definitely helpful.

The scrolling bug you mentioned is a known issue that we'd like to fix. Thanks!
Thanks. I will try to complete with less moves.
I attached screenshot from game interlocked. Maybe this is good idea for your levels with not perfect solution
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_0134.PNG (250.8 KB, 3 views)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-01-2013, 09:20 AM
saiyukialex saiyukialex is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 2,017
Default

I have finished the Intro pack with all Perfect!

The game is super excellent! My taste!

The given number is not for perfect solution. It's challenging for players to try as few attempts as possible in each level to find out the perfect solution.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-01-2013, 10:19 AM
saiyukialex saiyukialex is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 2,017
Default



The sentence "or check network connection" is too long that it is too close to the edge of the screen.
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_0429.PNG (67.3 KB, 19 views)
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent