Support our Sponsors:

Old 02-01-2013, 05:58 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Since the new Quilta set is near and dear to my heart (see username)...I hope to be breeding some over the weekend after I make some room in my habitats. I should or better term is hope to have some by early next week. If anyone needs some I will send their way.

....Stay tuned.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:04 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Thank you for the Fortunos, javar1ch! I hope the return frog was one you needed in your dex.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:47 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I don't think it has been said but the fact that it is a 8 different frogs also mean that when you share the set, it cost you 8 stamps on the 35 you just got. I don't mind because I have plenty but for those who have less, this is a bummer. We really at least should have received more stamps for this set...
Old 02-01-2013, 07:10 AM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogsinmypocket View Post
Dom I'll take it well done this week (no where near level 31) and I'll be passing it on to ADP as soon as I am done with it

I also will have a heat wave set up for grabs if anyone wants it shortly after this it is currently maturing (I did a dumb thing and pressed get new set and now am stuck until I've done the quilt set).

something black in return by the looks of it.

Ella
First set well done on the way. Please place your orders as the grille is full and I need to cook up some vegetables.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:13 AM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anso View Post
Hi!

Never posted in the thread before, but I have played Pocket Frogs since it's release. This is the first week I can't do the weekly challenge set since it started as I do not have Quilta frog. Is there any chance that anyone can send me one please? I really don't mind the colours it has, I can do all the breeding for the set myself. Thanks in advance for any help! My ID: AnsoS.

Thank you!
Please send me a friend's request and I can get a set out to you.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:17 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domenic15 View Post
First set well done on the way. Please place your orders as the grille is full and I need to cook up some vegetables.
I would appreciate a Quilta, please. Just a single frog is fine; I can breed for the colours. Thank you!
Old 02-01-2013, 07:57 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domenic15 View Post
Yes, it is that time of week. Taking orders for this week's set. I do understand that many may need mor than just a starter so when ordering, please let me know how you would like your order done. Rare---starter set or well done ---full set. They will be ready some time tomorrow.
I would love a well done, also too low to breed this week.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:49 AM
iPhone 4

I'm going to be the minority here and say that I like the higher level sets every once in a while even though I am not a big fan of eight different frogs. This is what brings new people to the thread and hopefully they will stay. Plus it gives Domenic something to do

On another note, I did make the 30,000 by the end of January. A BIG thank you to everyone that has sent me frogs. I love to start a new breed and see that I already have alot done and a thank you to Domenic for keeping me current with the sets.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:16 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
on another note, i did make the 30,000 by the end of january.

congrats dean!
Old 02-01-2013, 09:22 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Last call on the Gemma!

I hate to sell them since they were gifted to me but they are so far above my level that keeping the lot of them isnt practical.

The high level sets ARE somewhat discouraging to a beginning player.

When I started with PF the first thing I saw was the Happy 2013 set. As those frogs or how to get those frogs was not immediately apparent, I figured sets could wait.

I found toucharcade and this thread in my hunt for more information about the game. I was looking for discussion from active players in addition to the wiki that Bluewater27 put up. Like many things iDevice, nuances on a lot of applications, functionality and the like are best learned from other users. Once Id read a little bit, it was apparent you all had been playing for awhile and were doing a lot more than hopping around collecting things.

I also figured I had nothing to offer in return, so asking for frogs was kind of silly. With the exception of the glacio and tribus, everyone who has sent me frogs (thank you!) has sent them out of generosity or in response to a question I had. I think I asked why I didnt see promotional frogs in the pond, and Ella dropped a geminus on me. Having foramen appear in my mailbox was a nice surprise this morning, dlstar thank you. Being included in the receipt of sets is also appreciated.

Id probably not kept playing PF without reading here because Id not have discovered the additional aspects of the game that appealed to me. Id also not have discovered the joy of indexing if I hadnt read about it here. I dont generally spend money on free games, so Id not have bought the ability to speed things up from my inbox and to increase my nursery abilities if it wasnt suggested as a way to make the game more enjoyable. The fact that people are friendly here is a bonus!