★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-28-2013, 11:54 PM
Well, I wasn't at max level, but if you're having trouble with whichever character's Track1 (Lilith's Hard one will take some dedication from me), you can play a stage's Track1 as your preferred character (I find Setenity's easy enough), then exit out before/die on Track2 to then return to the character selection screen to use someone with better defense.

As with defense, EXP gain is better with certain characters, and I was fortunate to enjoy Beelzebub's Track1, since she's just about under Lilith as the best EXP character.

Perhaps the best thing you can do is grind on whichever demon's Tracks you're getting stuck on. That way, you can get familiar with their music and the particular beats for their performances (such as the downward strokes late in Berith and Astaroth's Track2s).
01-30-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJF588 View Post
The sale's been changed to the app only. The prices on the IAP are now their permanent prices (barring another sale). So no need to rush. If you want confirmation, check the Square Enix Members site.
I've been trying to find information on this but I can't find it. Is it posted somewhere in their forums?

01-31-2013, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk12 View Post
I've been trying to find information on this but I can't find it. Is it posted somewhere in their forums?
"Plus, all the DEMONS' SCORE pacts prices stay low after the sale period, talk about a warm reception!"
http://na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/261323/square_enix_winter_of_mobile_sale

Oddly enough, the app's price hasn't kicked back up. If it stays at 99, that combined with the restorable IAPs would put the full game at price parity with the recent Android release (actually, some cents cheaper).
01-31-2013, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJF588 View Post
"Plus, all the DEMONS' SCORE pacts prices stay low after the sale period, talk about a warm reception!"
http://na.square-enix.com/go/article...of_mobile_sale

Oddly enough, the app's price hasn't kicked back up. If it stays at 99, that combined with the restorable IAPs would put the full game at price parity with the recent Android release (actually, some cents cheaper).
Ah, I see that now. Yeah, maybe that's why they've kept the prices low at least!
02-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Aw, no such luck on 99, but it is a couple bucks cheaper than it was!
02-01-2013, 11:23 AM
The iaps are permanently discounted?

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
02-02-2013, 03:40 AM
Yep; you can see for yourself, on the Top In-App Purchases section of the App Store page. All together, game+non-disposable IAP comes to $22.90 (right?).
06-15-2013, 06:40 AM
ok ok price looks better now just need your suggestion hows the game? and what about iphone 5? as it said This app is optimized for iPhone 5? really?

Gamecenter: italodance / PSN: italodancemp3

iOS MFi Controller: MOGA Ace Power

Last edited by italodance; 06-15-2013 at 07:04 AM.
06-15-2013, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by italodance View Post
ok ok price looks better now just need your suggestion hows the game? and what about iphone 5? as it said This app is optimized for iPhone 5? really?
Looking at the screenshots on the appstore, they do look like widescreen enough to be iphone5 optimized.

Also, in the version history, v1.0.1 added iphone 5 support.

As for the price of everything, this game is a total premium and one of the best iOS games Square Enix gave us. Just know that it's a rhythm game, similar to Ouendan (Elite Beat Agent) titles, and the game has very nice presentation in terms of graphics, sounds and story.

I want to add that the game is better played on ipads because of the nature of the controls, but i have enjoyed it on the 4S (thumbs suffice and actually play well, except for the rapid-tap parts) as much as i did on the ipad3 and minipad.

Also, it has iCloud saving, and your purchases here are all permanent, and everything can be restored, so having the game in multiple idevices isnt a hassle, as i've done it with 3 ithings.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-15-2013, 09:18 AM
^^^^ Glad to know the iCloud restore works. Will love to replay many levels on an iPad one day. This is a superb game