★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Antwar Saloon

01-31-2013, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Hi, my name is Connector.
Heya Connector, welcome to the Saloon

Your name seems familiar...are you an SW veteran as well, by any chance?
01-31-2013, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Hi, my name is Connector.
Hi Connector, and welcome to our little refuge.
I've seen you in a few other threads already, but cannot remember if you ever popped up in the original StarWarfare thread.

01-31-2013, 12:10 PM
Hey guys!
01-31-2013, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheinfell View Post
Hi Connector, and welcome to our little refuge.
I've seen you in a few other threads already, but cannot remember if you ever popped up in the original StarWarfare thread.
When I first got my iphone, I played starwarfare for a little bit. Probably posted maybe around 3 posts or so in that thread. But yeah, far bigger poster elsewhere on this board. But hi all! What can we talk about?
01-31-2013, 04:26 PM
Quote:
When I first got my iphone, I played starwarfare for a little bit. Probably posted maybe around 3 posts or so in that thread. But yeah, far bigger poster elsewhere on this board. But hi all! What can we talk about?
Whatever you want. Other games, life, the weather, the price of tea in china, it's all open.
02-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Have any of you guys played Aralon? If so, which class do you think is best in terms of: 1- looks( need to save the world in style, you know) 2- power( killing enemies fast) and most importantly 3- fun( to offset the bordom of doing the same thing twice). You see, my save file for my level 25ish paladin vanished, so I'm starting the game fresh.
02-01-2013, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary_Slayer View Post
Have any of you guys played Aralon? If so, which class do you think is best in terms of: 1- looks( need to save the world in style, you know) 2- power( killing enemies fast) and most importantly 3- fun( to offset the bordom of doing the same thing twice). You see, my save file for my level 25ish paladin vanished, so I'm starting the game fresh.
I have it didn't play it much so I can't comment...
02-02-2013, 01:33 PM
I just got NUNCHUCKAS!!!!! They are awesome.

Aralon? I used rogue I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe
(Speaking of which, the world has already ended in Australia, and it sure doesn't seem any different >_____>)
02-04-2013, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary_Slayer View Post
Has been a while since I played Aralon.
If I remember right, I played rather conservatively with a Troll(?) Warrior, and later with a Mage.
02-04-2013, 01:30 PM
Thanks guys, I think I'll do rouge.