Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-19-2013, 02:36 AM

FWIW, I've been playing this more recently and having a lot of fun. I found that turning the accelerometer sensitivity down seems to help the frame rate (iPad 4). I had it turned up pretty high initially for some reason.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:49 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

There will be another update soon (in a few weeks, it's in beta-testing now)
Old 04-19-2013, 09:03 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by fili_1982 View Post
Hopefully you reverted back to previous update with just new planes. And those blimps are not strategy you can easily shoot through them and kill your opponent.
The ability to target your opponent by holding the radar button is just a hack toggling on or off feels to easy.
Please go back to the old way and please reposition the autopilot to above the weapons button not near the cluster of buttons it is already in. Autopilot plays an important role in strategy that many don't know how to use properly.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:20 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary Guns View Post
Hopefully you reverted back to previous update with just new planes. And those blimps are not strategy you can easily shoot through them and kill your opponent.
The ability to target your opponent by holding the radar button is just a hack toggling on or off feels to easy.
Please go back to the old way and please reposition the autopilot to above the weapons button not near the cluster of buttons it is already in. Autopilot plays an important role in strategy that many don't know how to use properly.
This and less iap planes.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Yay, I can't wait!

I already sent an official thing to Atypical from their site, but could you guys maybe please add the Ki-84 Hayate or J2M Raiden?

I think the Hayate would go well with the P-51, Corsair, Yak-9, Re.2005, and Me 209 (i.e. late war high performance prop planes). I think it should have a top speed of 475 mph, and slightly less maneuverability than the Hayabusa, and the same structure. To prevent it from being too overpowered, the normal variant would simply have two Light Machine Guns, but the D variant would have a cannon and the A variant would have High Explosive Missiles. I think this would make a great choice for game players, since it would be an excellent dogfighter but with difficult to use weaponry.

The J2M would have around 500 mph speed and very heavy weaponry, slightly less than the Fw-190. However, it would have low maneuverability (higher than jet but lower than other prop planes) and only okay structure. It should be really difficult to control (just like the real one), though, so it doesn't dominate the game and kill every other non J2M plane. The variants would have lower speed but better other characteristics.

Thanks for listening, I just love these two planes so much and would love to see them in game. The suggested stats are just the ramblings of a fanboy...
Old 05-10-2013, 01:33 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

No comments to the Update yet? Is everybody still configuring their weapons-layout in the hangar? It is a lot of fun for shure and remedied some of my points. Let the user decide: Smart move!
Old 05-10-2013, 03:57 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Just a quick note, the game is on sale for this weekend: $0.99. Grab it while it's hot!
Old 05-10-2013, 05:54 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Just a quick note, the game is on sale for this weekend: $0.99. Grab it while it's hot!
I saw,

Guys I have a few questions. I hope this is an exceptional flight game from the others currently in the App Store (based on reviews it is). Are the missiles undodgable? How realistic and skill based are the dogfights? Can you get mindlessly hit by MG sprays? How are the iap-exclusive planes? If you are skilled enough, can you maneuver around several planes without taking (much) damage?

Thanks, I'm very knowledgable on WWII too
Old 05-10-2013, 06:41 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

How are graphics on iPhone 4? I bought Realistic Boxing and the graphics on iPhone were nothing compared to the App pictures

So does this look like the pictures when on iPhone?
Old 05-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
How are graphics on iPhone 4? I bought Realistic Boxing and the graphics on iPhone were nothing compared to the App pictures

So does this look like the pictures when on iPhone?
Can anyone answer? I want to buy before the sale ends but graphics are important here. Does it look that good on iPhone 4?