Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

02-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awboj View Post
Anyone interested in seeing the Flying Frog in action, check out this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcq73...ature=youtu.be
Look! Down in the pond! It's SUPERFROG!

Name: Haruka
GC: canadian_haruka
Level 42, Froggydex at 26%
Dex: 100% Anura - Partiri, Aceris, Insero, Pistrix, Working on Nasus.
02-04-2013, 11:06 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 187
Details please

Quote:
Originally Posted by meplie View Post
Instead I take a picture of each so I can know later how many each one sent me
Sounds easier to me. So how does one take a picture of the gift panel? Details please. Thanks.

And congrats on winning the Super Bowl contest!

Take care.
Mal

GameCenter: malbarnes
100%: Anura, Magus, Veru and Emblema.
100% Blue.
Level: 37. Dex: 24% (8,500+).

02-04-2013, 11:41 AM
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbarnes41 View Post
Sounds easier to me. So how does one take a picture of the gift panel? Details please. Thanks.

And congrats on winning the Super Bowl contest!

Take care.
Mal
Thanks Mal. If you have an Idevice, you can take a picture of your screen each time you receive a frog. This way you stay in the game. You click on the power and home buttons at the same time to take the picture.

GC: meplie 50% Lvl 51
02-04-2013, 12:34 PM
Hey everyone! I'm new here to the forum, but have been obsessed with PF for a while now. I'm level 14 at the moment. Playing on an iPhone 5. My gamecenter ID is nirvanajones, I'd love more neighbors and people to trade with (:
02-04-2013, 01:53 PM
I still have a quilt set for anyone who needs it. I'd like to clear it out for dexing room. Will sell it by 8 pm EST. Thanks.

Dexing Bovis.
Level 42, dex 41%
GC nick: Nirtew

Last edited by Nirtew; 02-04-2013 at 02:09 PM.
02-04-2013, 02:14 PM
my gamecenter user name is kirksenior if you still have a quilta any color would be apprecitated. I am at level 30 and would like to continue completing the sets. Thanks Kirk look me up and if I have any frogs that you are in need of please let me know. again thanks.
02-04-2013, 02:37 PM
Is there a level 17 promotional frog?

Thanks!
02-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksenior View Post
my gamecenter user name is kirksenior if you still have a quilta any color would be apprecitated. I am at level 30 and would like to continue completing the sets. Thanks Kirk look me up and if I have any frogs that you are in need of please let me know. again thanks.
Sent a friend's request so I can send you a set.

Plus ID & GC ID: domenic15.
Working on my golf game, and weekly sets. Dexing beige color,16 at a time, with every new breed.
Dex@67% Level 53
02-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Near Sydney, Oz. Near the beach.
Posts: 77
Quilta set to gift

Any takers? I'll hang on to it for 24 hours.
Send a friend request if you'd like it.
GC = joshdubrau
: ) thanks again sneeb and adp. It's pretty sweet being able to get this set at a lower level!
02-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirtew View Post
I still have a quilt set for anyone who needs it. I'd like to clear it out for dexing room. Will sell it by 8 pm EST. Thanks.
Could you send it to me please? Gamecenter name is Oryian

Game Center ID : Oryian