★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Real Racing 3 - By Firemonkeys - Coming Feb 2013

02-05-2013, 04:41 PM
THAT'S COOOOL!

“With Real Racing 3′s Time Shifted Multiplayer (TSM) you can race anyone, anytime, even if they’re offline! Every single career event is filled with the fully interactive AI controlled time shift doubles of your Game Center or Facebook friends, as well as other players from around the world.”

02-05-2013, 05:51 PM
Why can't we just race in real time with other players? Or can we?
We couldn't in the previous versions

02-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingman View Post
Why can't we just race in real time with other players? Or can we?
We couldn't in the previous versions
Lol.
02-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Why is that funny?
02-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Why is that funny?
Because its not true
02-05-2013, 06:12 PM
Not sure how I missed that. I'm sure I looked before and only saw leagues where you had to upload your times so I just played the computer and got bored and gave up
02-05-2013, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Not sure how I missed that. I'm sure I looked before and only saw leagues where you had to upload your times so I just played the computer and got bored and gave up
Lol yeah the multiplayer was there. It was pretty good too but I always had an immense amount of lag for some reason. New router this time around though
02-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
Lol yeah the multiplayer was there. It was pretty good too but I always had an immense amount of lag for some reason. New router this time around though
I'm now looking more forward to this. If only I was a member here at that time I probably would have known it had multiplayer. Thank you for setting me straight.
02-05-2013, 09:15 PM
Quote:
I'm now looking more forward to this. If only I was a member here at that time I probably would have known it had multiplayer. Thank you for setting me straight.
I look forward to making you eat my dust.
02-06-2013, 06:14 AM
Dear Sam,

May you tell us if current released videos and screenshots are pre-rendered within the engine? As in slightly more fluff added or at least upsampled to an insane resolution?
I keep watching these videos and screenshots and my mind cannot wrap itself around the fact that it runs and looks like this on an iOS device. The details on the cars and level of high geometry simply just looks too good to be true or even possible.

May you also share what hardware is used to capture said material that has been released so far?

iPhone 4 -> Galaxy S4 -> OnePlus One -> iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Gray... it's good to be back!

Stop horsing around, don't get your nickers in a twist and just say neigh.