Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3871  
Old 01-26-2013, 02:51 PM
Nidol Nidol is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxBangBus602 View Post
That's one of my favorite games.


I know just finished it last night, it was amazing by far tied with one of my favorite games ever.. Besides dark souls and a select couple others. The amount of choices was just truly overwhelming in such a good way and each effect leading to something more unique...just wow the only gripe I could fathom mentioning is the hurried-ness of act 3, i felt it was shorter than it should have been, yet I want to keep playing...I can't wait for the witcher 3, it's going to be great. My favorite sword was by far the Forgotten Vran Sword, I'm going to replay now on Roche's side and in Dark mode. The amount of content is just unreal..can't praise the game enough, I highly recommend.
Reply With Quote
  #3872  
Old 01-26-2013, 03:08 PM
MidianGTX MidianGTX is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,765
Default

Kudos for Dark Souls.

Anyone picking up MGR: Revengeance? I quite enjoyed the demo, Platinum have some fantastic action games under their belt such as Bayonetta and Vanquish (and depending on how you look at it, Viewtiful Joe and Okami too). Right now I'm not sure of any other developer who can consistently throw out action of such high quality.

Plus it gives me something of a Ninja Gaiden vibe, which used to be my favourite action series until 3 ruined it... so this is kinda making up for my loss.
Reply With Quote
  #3873  
Old 01-27-2013, 08:42 PM
PhxBangBus602 PhxBangBus602 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidol View Post
I know just finished it last night, it was amazing by far tied with one of my favorite games ever.. Besides dark souls and a select couple others. The amount of choices was just truly overwhelming in such a good way and each effect leading to something more unique...just wow the only gripe I could fathom mentioning is the hurried-ness of act 3, i felt it was shorter than it should have been, yet I want to keep playing...I can't wait for the witcher 3, it's going to be great. My favorite sword was by far the Forgotten Vran Sword, I'm going to replay now on Roche's side and in Dark mode. The amount of content is just unreal..can't praise the game enough, I highly recommend.
This game is amazing, indeed. The writing, the characters, the choices are all top-notch. It makes the Elder Scrolls V look like a kids game in comparison. I'm excited for the third installment as well; supposedly they are announcing it on February 5th. Good luck with Dark mode by the way.•••Spoiler:  The dragon at the end is a real pain - it took me way too many tries. But yeah, you're making me feel like playing the game again, although I need to download it again because I accidentally deleted it off my PC. I guess I could just play it on Xbox (yes, I bought the game twice, I like it that much) but I prefer it on PC for the fancy graphics. =)
Reply With Quote
  #3874  
Old 01-27-2013, 09:37 PM
backtothis backtothis is offline
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,326
Default

Nice, guess I'll play Witcher 2 next. Haven't even unboxed my copy of the enhanced edition. Got it in Nov. Should finish Dishonored in a week or so.
Reply With Quote
  #3875  
Old 02-02-2013, 04:11 PM
TakenXXDeadly TakenXXDeadly is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,307
Default

I preordered walking dead survival instinct. Hopefully it's great.
Reply With Quote
  #3876  
Old 02-04-2013, 09:28 AM
crunc crunc is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,041
Default

The early word on the Walking Dead Survival Instinct game is that it's atrocious. You might want to cancel that pre-order and wait for reviews.
Reply With Quote
  #3877  
Old 02-04-2013, 04:39 PM
k1lljoy_89 k1lljoy_89 is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Look out your window.
Posts: 5,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenXXDeadly View Post
I preordered walking dead survival instinct. Hopefully it's great.
It's not.

At least not for $60

And believe me no ones a bigger walking dead fan than me, comics, TVshow, games... But this particular game's not looking that spectacular
Reply With Quote
  #3878  
Old 02-04-2013, 11:32 PM
TakenXXDeadly TakenXXDeadly is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
It's not.

At least not for $60

And believe me no ones a bigger walking dead fan than me, comics, TVshow, games... But this particular game's not looking that spectacular
I like the artwork to be honest, and the way they said the game will play.
Reply With Quote
  #3879  
Old 02-05-2013, 09:43 AM
k1lljoy_89 k1lljoy_89 is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Look out your window.
Posts: 5,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenXXDeadly View Post
I like the artwork to be honest, and the way they said the game will play.
Definately looks fun, I'm just not spending $60

But who knows.
Reply With Quote
  #3880  
Old 02-05-2013, 12:48 PM
backtothis backtothis is offline
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,326
Default

Anyone getting Dead Space 3? Pretty mediocre reviews all around.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent