Zombie Typomaniac HD: Type for Your Life Against the Zombie Horde
I wanted to let you know about our upcoming iPad game "Zombie Typomaniac HD" which launches tomorrow (6th Feb).
It's an arcade Zombie type-'em-up, imagined as a retro shooter.
Youtube link | Pop Up
Spookville, Oregon is a quaint, picturesque little town with just one tiny problem… it's infested with zombies!
An entertaining take on the horror shooting genre, Zombie Typomaniac HD is a quick-play arcade game, which pitches a player's typing skills and quick reflexes against hordes of offbeat zombies, in glorious 2D!
In this compelling (spelling) test of nerves and skill, the player's goal is to rid the town of its zombie infestation once and for all. Help comes courtesy of a variety of bonus health and weapon drops, but when the horde is bearing down it's the player's fast fingers which bring the firepower.
Gameplay modes include a compelling story mode across 28 levels, including 5 crazed boss characters, plus a special "survival mode" for the real killer elite.
• Fast paced arcade shooter with an entertaining and simple gameplay mechanic. Lock & load! Type to shoot!
• 28 fun packed levels in story mode. Unlimited challenges in "survival mode"
• 5 bugged-out boss levels to clear through.
• Dynamic gameplay adapts the challenge to match up with a player's skill level.
• Numerous power ups and health bonuses to pick up and use throughout.
• Unlock or purchase in-game up-to 20 outfits to be the best dressed zombie hunter in town.
• Play with either type or slide interface
There's more info over at our landing page:
Please also check out out Facebook page for the game:
All comments and feedback gratefully received. And if you have any questions at all, let me know.
Thanks on behalf of everyone at Tagstar.
Last edited by Tagstar; 02-05-2013 at 05:54 AM.. Reason: Typo.