Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-31-2012, 09:27 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
For some reason i missed that earlier beta video above. Really like the look of it, a few comments !

When you kill a zombie with the machine gun be nice if the zombie then slumps to the floor instead of just disappearing.

When you dont move she seems to do a funny action ! Think it would be fine (and surely easier for you) if theres no animation if you dont press left/right

Either way i'm really looking forward to this one
All early stuff, zombies will fall over on death I just need to set it up and give it the right animations, and Nakiti will do stuff when idle if nothing is around.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:16 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Sorry for being so slow with updates but I want to let you know that I am still working hard on this game nearly every day, it has been a lot of work for me but I do plan to get this game completed in the next few months.

A lot of the core features are in and working, Nakiti now has 14 skills to find and unlock over the original 8 I started with, the visuals are also improving all the time with more lighting and shadow effects, however I have had to limit some of this stuff on older devices to keep frame rates up. The game is 30fps on older devices but will run at 60fps on something like the iphone 5 (but some stuff will only refresh at 30fps but it's still quite smooth)

Zombies fall over when killed, they might even try to bite your leg also some new enemies which are still being designed.

The OST is finally finished and is 8 tracks long, I hope that you all end up enjoying the music as it's a little upbeat compared to say the music in super metroid.

This game will also be PC compatible and fingers crossed, android and ouya in the future, I have set things up so if that happens it's a case of toggling a few values to change things around.

I do plan to show off the game in action as soon as possible!

Last edited by Diablohead; 02-04-2013 at 08:21 PM..
Old 02-04-2013, 08:21 PM

Send a message via MSN to JoshCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablohead View Post
Sorry for being so slow with updates but I want to let you know that I am still working hard on this game nearly every day, it has been a lot of work for me but I do plan to get this game completed in the next few months.

A lot of the core features are in and working, Nakiti now has 14 skills to find and unlock over the original 8 I started with, the visuals are also improving all the time with more lighting and shadow effects, however I have had to limit some of this stuff on older devices to keep frame rates up. The game is 30fps on older devices but will run at 60fps on something like the iphone 5 (but some stuff will only refresh at 30fps but it's still quite smooth)

Zombies fall over when killed, they might even try to bite your leg also some new enemies which are still being designed.

The OST is finally finished and is 8 tracks long, I hope that you all end up enjoying the music as it's a little upbeat compared to say the music in super metroid.

This game will also be PC compatible and fingers crossed, android and ouya in the future, I have set things up so if that happens it's a case of toggling a few values to change things around.

I do plan to show off the game in action as soon as possible!
can't... wait!
Old 02-04-2013, 08:23 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Heyyy, looking pretty sweet.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:13 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Graphics look good.
Looks a bit too much like Metroid: Fusion to me. Not that it's a bad thing, but the similarities are striking.

I'll find better screens later.

Last edited by Triscuitable; 02-04-2013 at 09:16 PM..
Old 02-04-2013, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
can't... wait!
+1 to that!! ^^^^
Old 02-05-2013, 03:19 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Can't wait for the long run of making this to be over, and the chance to play this beauty at last.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:35 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post
Looks a bit too much like Metroid: Fusion to me. Not that it's a bad thing, but the similarities are striking.

[IMG]http://metroid.retropixel.net/metroid4/screenshots/metroid4_18.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/o720kg.png[IMG]

I'll find better screens later.
Well the game is a love between metroid and what I want to make myself there is no denying that, it's quite different in it's own gameplay and I am sure you would enjoy it.

The HUD has had it's 4th redesign and because i'm no technical code wizard there is no map in the corner, but you do get one in screen transactions where the game also auto saves and you can check stats out if you wish.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:50 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Just a quickie, this is how the game currently looks on iphone 5's

Old 02-05-2013, 11:27 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablohead View Post
Just a quickie, this is how the game currently looks on iphone 5's

I think the game might be too zoomed in the on the PC.