App description: CrazyQuest is an online fantasy-based hack & slash roleplaying game. Collect cash, gear, and hone your skills to help you complete the ridiculous quests that the denizens of the CrazyQuest world require of you.

New content is added daily!

CrazyQuest's comments:
Hi all,

CrazyQuest is a free turn-based online RPG that's available on the iPhone App Store.

NO IN-APP PURCHASES... NO ADVERTISEMENTS... PLAY ALL YOU WANT!

* Explore 30+ zones with hundreds of rooms...
* Customize your character by carefully choosing stats & skills...
* 20+ quests to complete...
* 100+ items to collect...
* Real-time chat with other players...

Come try it out! Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crazyquest/id445192871?mt=8

Thanks!
CrazyQuest
02-05-2013, 12:43 PM
He's done it again

Sweet more new monsters and more great new drops, check it out what do you have to lose?
02-07-2013, 03:45 AM
hmmm seems they are afraid losing their mental sanity if they join the game, while u are awaiting them :-)
relax... C it not that bad... it's just a rumor :-)

btw.... again new mobs and drops... so please join us

02-08-2013, 07:00 PM
New content sometime this weekend

Will be adding a bit more content this weekend... probably 3-4 new mobs with a couple drops each... Will post here after I push the update!
02-26-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm gonna download this again. I only quit for personal reasons, the game itself is awesome
02-27-2013, 06:32 AM
Just found this game yesterday, really liking it so far, looks okay even though I only play it scaled up on an iPad. It would be nice to get some info on the respawn timer of the mobs. Do they all have the same timer or does it differ depending on the mob?
03-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Respawn used to be 30 minutes I believe. You will find that isn't that long though as you start doing loops for xp
12-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Is This game withdrawn from app store? Cant seem to find it on app store. The Reason i ask is because i cant log onto the game, i get a connection error. And as i wrote: i cant find it on app store anymore!
12-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poh View Post
Is This game withdrawn from app store? Cant seem to find it on app store. The Reason i ask is because i cant log onto the game, i get a connection error. And as i wrote: i cant find it on app store anymore!
It looks like it was. Not showing for me in the US and NZ appstores
12-04-2013, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtall View Post
It looks like it was. Not showing for me in the US and NZ appstores
To bad, I really liked This game:-) a relaxing. "play when you have some time to kill game" and no stress factor at all:-)
Hope it will return to app store ( server come up or what the issue is).