★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: !! Not only temple run and Subway Surfers. No longer escape. It's time to hunting !!

Why parkour style always means escape? The breaking out of speed and strength not only comes from the instinct of escape. It should be more about robust wild chasing, and decision of fury without to be afraid of anything and any rules. Even the God of Death will be shred, once he lost the chasing game with our hero Talos, the man who has the natural gift of divine power. CRAZY FIST II succeeds the exciting running rhythm from its previous generation, CRAZY FIST 1. It also adds amazing monster chasing hunting, tight combat combo, wonderful humor story, and excellent dark mythology style of graphics. All the former elements make CRAZY FIST 2 an extraordinary game, especially for fans of parkour and 3d action.

Exciting combat combo.
Simple screen touching and stroking operation.
New acting elements of parkour style, great feeling of hitting, speed and operating.
Warblade, Magic, Boomerang. Different Hero has variously gorgeous visual effect of attacking.
Combine interesting items and skills to pursue high score.

Sanuku's comments:

02-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Pffff i'm so done with the endless runner type games!

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................

02-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Same here, but it seems like suddenly there's always something new added to the genre that gets me going again! This game sure gets going fast, I'll tell you what!
02-05-2013, 01:15 PM
Wait the first one was sort of sidescrolling...

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-05-2013, 01:20 PM
I thought it was another temple run clone without anything new to it... Then... "tap tap tap". Sold.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-06-2013, 07:17 PM
As far as runners go, I find this one kinda weak. No leaderboards, no achievements either online or in-game, no missions, choppy, generic sound and music, the name makes absolutely no sense aside from saying "hey, we're the guys who made the original Crazy Fist!".

Never thought I'd say this but...the power ups take too long! I actually got bored waiting for the dash power up to finish. Went to fix myself a sandwich and the character was still dashing! :P

The track is even more plain than the original Temple Run. Scenery barely changes.

The coin is generous, I'll give it that. And it has some interesting characters.

02-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghann View Post
As far as runners go, I find this one kinda weak. No leaderboards, no achievements either online or in-game, no missions, choppy, generic sound and music, the name makes absolutely no sense aside from saying "hey, we're the guys who made the original Crazy Fist!".

Never thought I'd say this but...the power ups take too long! I actually got bored waiting for the dash power up to finish. Went to fix myself a sandwich and the character was still dashing! :P

The track is even more plain than the original Temple Run. Scenery barely changes.

The coin is generous, I'll give it that. And it has some interesting characters.
Nice Spinal Tap reference...

DBC

I give up.
02-06-2013, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghann View Post

You think the character is dashing? I do too! He's sooooo dreamy! :P