Beast Boxing Turbo - First-Person Monster Boxing Released!

02-05-2013, 03:10 PM
#1
Beast Boxing Turbo - First-Person Monster Boxing Released!





Youtube link | Pop Up


Our monster boxing game Beast Boxing Turbo is now available at the Mac App Store, and on sale for $2.99 (<$4.99) for a month!

Beast Boxing Turbo (upgraded monster boxing, Mac), Beast Boxing 3D (monster boxing, iOS Universal), Yum Num's Galaxy (family/kids game, iPad)

Website | Twitter | Facebook
02-07-2013, 08:29 PM
#2
Is there an easy mode? Game was really hard when i played the demo a few months back.
02-07-2013, 08:42 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddyracer123 View Post
Is there an easy mode? Game was really hard when i played the demo a few months back.
Yes, I got a lot of feedback that the game was too hard, so I added in an easy mode in V1.1. It shows up if you lose a match. You can download the new demos from beastboxing.com and try it out, see if it's more suitable. It's not a complete cakewalk - but it should give you much more leeway when playing the game.

Beast Boxing Turbo (upgraded monster boxing, Mac), Beast Boxing 3D (monster boxing, iOS Universal), Yum Num's Galaxy (family/kids game, iPad)

Website | Twitter | Facebook
02-07-2013, 09:07 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by getluky View Post
Yes, I got a lot of feedback that the game was too hard, so I added in an easy mode in V1.1. It shows up if you lose a match. You can download the new demos from beastboxing.com and try it out, see if it's more suitable. It's not a complete cakewalk - but it should give you much more leeway when playing the game.
Ok, i'll give it another time trial. But, maybe you should make an easy mode when you first start the game, so you don't die then get the option for it.

Last edited by Ddyracer123; 02-07-2013 at 09:11 PM.
02-14-2013, 08:15 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddyracer123 View Post
Ok, i'll give it another time trial. But, maybe you should make an easy mode when you first start the game, so you don't die then get the option for it.
It's not a bad idea. But having done that before, I can tell you that it makes people upset because they blow through Easy mode and never even try the more interesting gameplay available in more difficult levels. I would rather have people try out the "real" gameplay then fall back to easy if it gets frustrating. It's really a game design decision and there's a good reason why it is that way.

Beast Boxing Turbo (upgraded monster boxing, Mac), Beast Boxing 3D (monster boxing, iOS Universal), Yum Num's Galaxy (family/kids game, iPad)

Website | Twitter | Facebook