Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #241  
Old 02-09-2013, 12:53 AM
Teh_Ninja Teh_Ninja is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dallas
Posts: 1,833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygamr View Post
Was attempting to stop the simulation; Bill shouted at Steve "don't do it Steve! The outside world, it's...
full of cotton candy and rainbow unicorns, so they decided to...
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 02-09-2013, 02:34 AM
Hoggy110 Hoggy110 is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ninja View Post
full of cotton candy and rainbow unicorns, so they decided to...
Go into the real world and destroy it. But before they could torch the first bunny,
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 02-09-2013, 02:36 AM
2133 2133 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 962
Send a message via Skype™ to 2133
Default

A wild 2133 with an emu launcher killed everyone.

THE END
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 02-09-2013, 02:38 AM
Hoggy110 Hoggy110 is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2133 View Post
A wild 2133 with an emu launcher killed everyone.

THE END
Hoggy110 quickly went in and rewinded time, claiming "NO. THE STORY SHALL NOT END!"
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 02-09-2013, 03:48 AM
metalcasket's Avatar
metalcasket metalcasket is offline
Moderator
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 5,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
Hoggy110 quickly went in and rewinded time, claiming "NO. THE STORY SHALL NOT END!"
Even though Hoggy saved the fate of mankind, something went wrong and he found himself on Planet 10 (by way of the 8th dimension), overrun by none other than the evil CygnetSeven himself. Hoggy looked around and...
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 02-09-2013, 04:20 AM
Connector Connector is offline
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 14,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Even though Hoggy saved the fate of mankind, something went wrong and he found himself on Planet 10 (by way of the 8th dimension), overrun by none other than the evil CygnetSeven himself. Hoggy looked around and...
Connectorkiller had a gun in his back! Cygnetseven yelled, is that Connector? Or could it be defred? Connectorkiller was just about pull the trigger, when...
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 02-09-2013, 04:54 AM
DannyTheElite DannyTheElite is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Area 51
Posts: 2,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Connectorkiller had a gun in his back! Cygnetseven yelled, is that Connector? Or could it be defred? Connectorkiller was just about pull the trigger, when...
He got banned from the story
Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 02-09-2013, 05:48 AM
2133 2133 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 962
Send a message via Skype™ to 2133
Default

And cried.
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 02-09-2013, 02:08 PM
Hoggy110 Hoggy110 is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,573
Default

Hoggy breathed a sigh of relief, and walked away. He then realised...
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 02-09-2013, 02:16 PM
metalcasket's Avatar
metalcasket metalcasket is offline
Moderator
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 5,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
Hoggy breathed a sigh of relief, and walked away. He then realised...
...his pants were stolen by...
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent