08-18-2012, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkarafo View Post
This is great news. If its anywhere near as good as the original then we are in for a treat 😄
08-23-2012, 08:22 AM
Hi,
Of course we'll do our best.
This time we won't be doing two versions (SD and HD) as we've learned our lesson - one universal game for iPhone and iPad, working in iCloud for less than HD now (so surely cheaper than 3.99 $).
More details I will unveil when closer to release (some early November I expect). I know it's some time left to the release, but we wanted to announce it now on gamescom along with other 2 new titles (more casual ones):
www.funkysmugglers.com
and
www.sleepwalkersjourney.com

Peace!

08-23-2012, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bitstudios View Post
Hi,
This time we won't be doing two versions (SD and HD) as we've learned our lesson - one universal game for iPhone and iPad, working in iCloud for less than HD now (so surely cheaper than 3.99 $).
More details I will unveil when closer to release (some early November I expect). I know it's some time left to the release, but we wanted to announce it now on gamescom along with other 2 new titles (more casual ones):
www.funkysmugglers.com
and

Peace!
You guys rock. Will buy.
08-23-2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Hi,
www.funkysmugglers.com
and

Peace!
Your work is amazing guys... keep on going!!!
08-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsam80 View Post
Your work is amazing guys... keep on going!!!
Thanks, this is really inspiring to see people like the stuff we do.
08-25-2012, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Thanks, this is really inspiring to see people like the stuff we do.

I'm sure people will easily like the stuff you do once they play it. Keep up the good work folks.
09-12-2012, 07:58 PM
iCloud function isn't working for me, in spite of the iCloud "fix" in the June update. Can anyone here confirm iCloud working for them in AWEHD?
09-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Surprised to this post here, I heard a sequel is coming up?
02-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Which is better, this one or the Anomaly Korea, the other one ?
02-09-2013, 02:41 PM
other one is my vote