Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-09-2013, 01:48 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventador View Post
Is there an ETA for game as you are in beta testing now ?
We're not quite in beta testing yet - we're just gathering testers for when we do enter beta, which will hopefully be this month. Aside from that, I don't have an ETA for you.

As I said earlier, one of the reasons this has been taking longer than expected is we had some issues with a couple of our developers and designers. Well we just found out that one of the programmers that had stopped responding to emails did so because he was in the hospital for weeks - his entire family had been in a terrible car accident, and he was basically living in the hospital waiting for his sister to come out of a coma. The rest of his family didn't make it. It was heart-wrenching to hear and makes the delay minuscule in comparison.
Old 02-09-2013, 03:15 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCDDreams View Post
We're not quite in beta testing yet - we're just gathering testers for when we do enter beta, which will hopefully be this month. Aside from that, I don't have an ETA for you.

As I said earlier, one of the reasons this has been taking longer than expected is we had some issues with a couple of our developers and designers. Well we just found out that one of the programmers that had stopped responding to emails did so because he was in the hospital for weeks - his entire family had been in a terrible car accident, and he was basically living in the hospital waiting for his sister to come out of a coma. The rest of his family didn't make it. It was heart-wrenching to hear and makes the delay minuscule in comparison.
I feel like a terrible person now.
My intention wasn't in any way to rush game development or make sarcastic posts because of being impatient.
Even though we are all anonymous here on Internet and will probably never meet in real life, my honest condolence for his family, that is indeed and unfortunately a big tragedy no person should have in a life.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:37 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventador View Post
I feel like a terrible person now.
My intention wasn't in any way to rush game development or make sarcastic posts because of being impatient.
Even though we are all anonymous here on Internet and will probably never meet in real life, my honest condolence for his family, that is indeed and unfortunately a big tragedy no person should have in a life.
That's ok - I know you guys are excited. I didn't mean to guilt trip anyone. Just giving a little background on what's been going on with us.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:48 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Sent a pretty extensive email about joining the beta hopefully you will have the time to read it eventually
Old 02-12-2013, 10:32 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofze View Post
Sent a pretty extensive email about joining the beta hopefully you will have the time to read it eventually
Great, thanks to everyone who has applied. We'll get notices and TestFlight invites out to you soon. I think we may have all the major systems in by this weekend or next week.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:11 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Great, thanks to everyone who has applied. We'll get notices and TestFlight invites out to you soon. I think we may have all the major systems in by this weekend or next week.
Will we know if we have been chosen or not ?
Old 02-13-2013, 06:42 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofze View Post
Will we know if we have been chosen or not ?
At this point, we're accepting everyone who's applied.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:30 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
At this point, we're accepting everyone who's applied.
Awesome! Looking forward to playing and testing to help get this game where it needs to be
Old 02-20-2013, 10:38 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Another UI screen (not final) - this time, the armory, where you can purchase new weapons and armor, upgrade current gear, buy more gold coins, or take a chance at various prizes with the Magic Hat!

Old 03-08-2013, 02:11 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Hey guys
We've been working hard on finishing up the menu system, and it's almost done. Here are a couple more screenshots. Still not completely final, but very close.
The Armory screen:
04.jpg

The level select screen:
07.jpg

Also, here are two designs for custom phone skins/cases we're planning on giving away as prizes for future contests! Which is your favorite?