02-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Did you guys run into this fellow yet?

All the beta testers made it in as NPCs; very cool of the developer.

Last edited by undeadcow; 02-09-2013 at 06:00 PM.
02-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Did you guys run into this fellow yet?

All the beta testers made it in as NPCs; very cool of the developer.
Yeah, I saw him. I tried to kill him, no offence.

That's so cool.

02-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Looks up my ally. Love wolfenstein RPG, Orcs vs. Elves, the Quest Gold. Seems simular.
02-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Is there a better way to heal yourself besides eating food? It's getting really expensive to buy food all the time. I know there is a healing spell but I don't have it yet.
02-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidaven View Post
Is there a better way to heal yourself besides eating food? It's getting really expensive to buy food all the time. I know there is a healing spell but I don't have it yet.
Aside from food there are also potions and life regeneration rings. Consider alternative attack strategies - guard with a shield, use distance magic, or even spending money on better armor/swords instead of food. Death is not permanent either so no shame in sleeping with the worms now and again.
02-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Ok... so day two purchase. But still. Can't wait to sink some time into this one!
02-09-2013, 09:50 PM
I am loving this game!!! I'm also getting murdered quite a bit.
02-09-2013, 09:54 PM
I have the spell book but it doesn't let me equip it and I have a red line where the spell book goes in my inventory. Is there something you have to do before you can equip it?
02-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptainKirk12 View Post
I have the spell book but it doesn't let me equip it and I have a red line where the spell book goes in my inventory. Is there something you have to do before you can equip it?
If you see a red line over one of the hands then you have likely successfully equipt the spell book; the spell book occupies the lower right hand corner box but disabled the shield hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Either lose the sword or ring I guess
Wait.. what? You can have a sword, ring, and spell book... just either spell book or shield.
02-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Aside from food there are also potions and life regeneration rings. Consider alternative attack strategies - guard with a shield, use distance magic, or even spending money on better armor/swords instead of food. Death is not permanent either so no shame in sleeping with the worms now and again.
I ssssecond that on the shield- I was getting smacked around till I got a shield and used it. Makes a big difference, just watch for when it gets knocked down.