Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-09-2013, 07:10 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Are you sure you have the right notes in the correct order? I am pretty sure that is what did it for me.

I am stuck a bit later in the game:

•••Spoiler:  I have the bird (?) and the cat following me around. I can't figure out how to get past the alligator or the snake.

Up to the point I am at, everything seemed very logical to me. Of course, I am missing something...
You need 3 components before you can cross
Old 02-09-2013, 07:44 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

So I'm stuck in the "third" level. There's a passage blocked by webbing I can't get past. I've helped two others in the area but have only the jar in my inv. any pointers?
Old 02-09-2013, 07:52 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezmage View Post
So I'm stuck in the "third" level. There's a passage blocked by webbing I can't get past. I've helped two others in the area but have only the jar in my inv. any pointers?
I'm stuck on this level too - depends which part? Also cannot figure out spoiler thing - doesn't seem available with TA app which I use. I've 'moved' something on this level but now trying to 'crack the code' without success ??
Old 02-09-2013, 08:34 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Hi everybody !

I am a developer of Finding Teddy and someone told me about this forum. You seem to enjoy the game, or have trouble with it for some people, so i decided to post and reply to yours issues.

We have already sent an update to Apple that fix the issue preventing the rotation of the game. We hope it will be released soon by Apple.

We take care about all other issues and will fix them as soon as we can. Please remember that an update take about 1 to 5 days (sigh...) to be validated by Apple.

The game has a lot of animations so it needs a lot of resources. Try to close (kill) safari and itunes, this will release a lot of ram.
You can maybe also try to uninstall the app, install another app (a random free app), then install Finding Teddy. This is the solution that give Apple for that kind of problem.

PS : Sorry for my english... and thank you for playing Finding Teddy >(^.^)<
Big hug from the Team !
Old 02-09-2013, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerTeddy View Post
Hi everybody !

I am a developer of Finding Teddy and someone told me about this forum. You seem to enjoy the game, or have trouble with it for some people, so i decided to post and reply to yours issues.

We have already sent an update to Apple that fix the issue preventing the rotation of the game. We hope it will be released soon by Apple.

We take care about all other issues and will fix them as soon as we can. Please remember that an update take about 1 to 5 days (sigh...) to be validated by Apple.

The game has a lot of animations so it needs a lot of resources. Try to close (kill) safari and itunes, this will release a lot of ram.
You can maybe also try to uninstall the app, install another app (a random free app), then install Finding Teddy. This is the solution that give Apple for that kind of problem.

PS : Sorry for my english... and thank you for playing Finding Teddy >(^.^)<
Big hug from the Team !

Thank you very much
Old 02-09-2013, 10:02 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I'm a bit confused, what do you do with the five frogs at the beginning? I'm feeling a bit stupid, since no one else seems to be having a problem here -.-
Old 02-09-2013, 10:44 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

•••Spoiler:  Another character will tell you which order to play them in in order to get them to leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGrrl View Post
I'm a bit confused, what do you do with the five frogs at the beginning? I'm feeling a bit stupid, since no one else seems to be having a problem here -.-
Old 02-09-2013, 10:56 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGrrl View Post
•••Spoiler:  Look to the frog with the crown on its head - he will play the notes you need to play with the frogs to get to the next part.

•••Spoiler:  Also, I myself am stumped. I can't figure out the notes the bird is playing.

Last edited by coderkid; 02-09-2013 at 11:29 PM..
Old 02-09-2013, 10:57 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezmage View Post
•••Spoiler:  Passage is not blocked there, there is no passage. What do web makers eat? Maybe you could get something in return from it.
Update1: Realized it's the next spider thing. Stuck here too actually.
Update2: Broke the code. Check the walls and make 2 "words". No duplication of the gray parts

Listening to the notes is really hard with the BGM I agree.

Last edited by Estrica; 02-10-2013 at 07:25 AM..
Old 02-09-2013, 11:10 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrica View Post
•••Spoiler:  Passage is not blocked there, there is no passage. What do web makers eat? Maybe you could get something in return from it.

Listening to the notes are really hard with the BGM I agree.
•••Spoiler:  I spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out what notes the bird is playing, and maybe I just made the notes blur together and now I'm deaf, but I still didn't figure it out. It'd be nice if there was another way to tell.

Last edited by coderkid; 02-09-2013 at 11:29 PM..