Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Developer Discussion > Public Game Developers Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2013, 06:33 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Educational Gaming Resources

After making an endless runner math game ([url]www.meerkatmath.com[/url]) I am now working on marketing and promoting it with little to no budget. Seeing how my app is freemium and only earning an ARPU of $0.03 it doesn't seem worth it to buy users. I have made some connection with momswithapps.com and kindertown, but I am not sure where else to go from here. My time is especially limited because I am currently working on a big update to to my game.

The app is better than most educational apps and Meerkat Math version 2 should be significantly better than the other math games out there, but the only way Meerkat Math broke into the top 50 Educational store was when Apple featured it, which is entirely out of my control. Does anyone know of specific sites/blogs that are particularly useful and don't want to get paid to write a review? I am especially interested in app review sites for teachers.

If anyone wants to test the new and greatly improved version of Meerkat Math I can give you a prerelease version.