App description: Check it out our latest game release! Be able to explore your running strength! To see how far you may run in the forest? Player is required to jump, avoid over the obstacles. The further distances it will score towards ranking to compete. SOMETHING SIMPLE but you will enjoy every small detail within.

Frankenstein He is terrifying and ugly immense height of 2.5 meters, full of a big monster, but being kind, full of goodwill and gratitude of the people,
Lara CroftA brave female explorers versed in archeology, and specializes in a variety of firearms skills.
sa da ko: Sadako from childhood has not pro-like super powers, with the rare beauty of the natural world to the specter of intersex.
Liu Qiang: athletics milestone in the history of figure. amazing starting reaction recording speed is close to the limits of human!

Submit your best score to game center & other players online. Also you can share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Endless levels for challenges.
Remember to share your highest score towards ranking.
02-10-2013, 02:30 PM
The game seems interesting and funny but no iPhone 5 optimized. I'll pass for now.

02-10-2013, 02:44 PM
looks interesting will test now on my old 3Gs and waiting update for IP5

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
02-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
looks interesting will test now on my old 3Gs and waiting update for IP5
Let us know some impressions as soon as possible!
02-10-2013, 03:01 PM
game is full compatibile with iphone5 just tryed and there is also some iap in game...little boring for me...

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
02-10-2013, 03:30 PM
I know this isnt halfbrick... but that icon. :P

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-10-2013, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
What's with Lara croft and the hulk?
And is that dead chick on the right a playable character? Because she don't look like she can run so good.
02-10-2013, 04:13 PM
I heard that the next release for these guys is "Jetpack Surfers..."

J/K.

DBC

I give up.
02-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
I heard that the next release for these guys is "Jetpack Surfers..."

J/K.

DBC
Starring Benny Filetchips? Or Harry Stackfrees?
02-10-2013, 07:10 PM
This will go great in my folder with Metro Surfers, Fruit Slicer, Age of Undead, and Jetpack Funride!