Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-08-2013, 08:26 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 6.x

Ok, now I've got the missile coin thing, and that adds another layer of strategy when going for high scores. The bit in the app description where it says that the game is built for score chasers really is apt. Awesome.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:09 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I've decided not to make any changes to the game, but some prices will be slightly lowered in the next update. Thanks all!
Old 01-08-2013, 01:25 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RokmanGX View Post
I've decided not to make any changes to the game, but some prices will be slightly lowered in the next update. Thanks all!
Good choice! I think I've got all the non cosmetic upgrades now, but lowering the prices will make life easier for anyone finding this game a bit too tough.

My Dark Caverns score has risen to 124,250. Ice Temple is now 102,200 and that is without 3-starring every level... so far.

Forest Ruins ... I haven't really put much time into this one yet and there are only 3 people on the GC board for it. If you want hard, this is where you need to be!

If anyone is interested in any individual level scores or the power-up I had enabled to get that score, I'd be happy to post the information on here. Alternatively, if scores and strategies would be better in a separate thread in General, let me know and I'll start one.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:26 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

i bought the magnet and replayed all of the first set of levels. had over 1000 coins when i was done. want to buy the skull suit, but i also saw an achievement for 5000 coins at once so.. but the suit looks so badass that i think im just gonna get it, more coins will come.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:45 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

At last - 3 stars on every level. Hard, very hard at times, but possible. This game is so much fun, so addictive and extremely satisfying to complete.

As for the achievements, the only one I have left to get is the 5000 gold one. I got a bit carried away buying various items so it got postponed for a while.

This is a truly excellent game, possibly just a little bit too tough for many if the GC leaderboards are any indication...
Old 01-13-2013, 09:35 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 6.x

Just 3 starred the 2nd Chapter, although the achievement didn't unlock for me. Will start on the 3rd Chapter later. Great game.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:45 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Just 3 starred the 2nd Chapter, although the achievement didn't unlock for me. Will start on the 3rd Chapter later. Great game.
If you go back and complete any level in that chapter, the achievement will unlock. I had that same thing happen to me in world two and three.

Oh, and congratulations - it's a long, hard fight!
Old 01-13-2013, 10:00 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetshooter View Post
If you go back and complete any level in that chapter, the achievement will unlock. I had that same thing happen to me in world two and three.

Oh, and congratulations - it's a long, hard fight!
Cheers mate, that unlocked the achievement for me. I couldn't resist having a quick go on the first forest level - completed the level, but didn't manage to pick up a single big coin, haha. Looking forward to having a proper go at it later.

Oh and kudos for being the first to 3-star the game!
Old 01-13-2013, 05:07 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Version 1.1 is up. This update includes lower item prices(Force Field down to 200 coins) and some minor adjustments to levels 1-2 and 1-3 to make them less frustrating for new players.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:20 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 6.x

Finally able to spend some more time with the game and 3-star the final chapter. Excellent game. Joins my list with Eek! and infinite among others, games that not nearly enough people discovered.