★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natachai View Post
I've been playing this game very seriously (currently ranked 14) and have encountered quite a serious problem. I would like to ask the developers if this was intended or not.

The issue I'm having is that, sometimes the condos that fall down will not align with the existing tower. This will cause instant death. This usually happens when there is a wide space between the falling condo and the tower itself. I understand that the tower can be slanted due to swiping but my issue is different from that. There is nothing I can do to prevent this kinda of death. Please feel free to reply to my email or the thread.
Thanks for letting us know. Does this happen under particular circumstances, other than the short tower situation, such as in one of the game modes?
07-11-2012, 04:45 PM
this is incredibly addictive! can't spend a day without playing it for at least 20 minutes. great, great game guys!

07-14-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikPok View Post
Thanks for letting us know. Does this happen under particular circumstances, other than the short tower situation, such as in one of the game modes?
I only play on endless mode so I could not guarantee if it happens on the time attack mode. By short tower I mean; when the first half of the tower matches and disappear (multiple condos/colors) there will be a big space between the falling block and the remaining tower. Then the next sets of condos will fall on the side, not aligned with the rest of the tower. It happens multiple times a day for me and my girlfriends so I think it is not a unique problem.

Thank you for replying, Hope you guys fix it soon!
07-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Just posting back to let you know we've looked into this, and it's probably a case of your tower straightening up a great deal after the blocks have spawned (based on position of tower top). The current state of affairs was settled on after many variations were tried, as it presented the best option.

Last edited by PikPok; 07-16-2012 at 08:37 PM.
09-30-2012, 06:14 AM
App crashes under all modes sinds the last update on IOS6....

Please update...!

OldskoolNL.nl : "Not Old, Just Older"
11-06-2012, 03:56 AM
Is 9.469 billion high? I just kept going..pretty sure a lot based on luck. But this is a creative game...like I said a lot dependant on luck too. All my other scores are in the region of 10 millions...so 9469 million is a lot compared to that.
02-11-2013, 10:33 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Any chance this'll get iPhone 5 widescreen support?
02-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Any chance this'll get iPhone 5 widescreen support?
There are no plans for that at this time.
02-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Damn... Alright. Thanks...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
02-11-2013, 11:02 AM
If we go back to do a content update then I'll make sure it's on the list of to-dos.