Support our Sponsors:

Old 02-11-2013, 09:05 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnappyMcfrog View Post
Lisi has a good point in her post yesterday. Weekly sets can be redeemed for stamps and potions.

Moreover, request frogs(PF Menu: Requests) can be redeemed for coins, potions or stamps as many times as they appear and they repeat eventually. They can be as low as an Anura or as high as a Fortuno.
First, thank you for the Signum. Please let me know if there is anything you are looking for.

Good point about sets. Knowing that the set of Pluma I sent to a lower level player was well worth the mailbox logjam in stamps and potions made me feel better about sending them off.

I had yet to do anything with the request frogs - did not realize their potential or that they were cyclical. I'll have to check that out.

And thank you, Dlstar for the Marinus.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:12 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaelynHC666 View Post
I'm currently on the hunt for a beige muscus Nodare for my request. Any help is appreciated.
I will breed one for you later this afternoon when I have room.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:22 AM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adp View Post
First, thank you for the Signum. Please let me know if there is anything you are looking for.

Good point about sets. Knowing that the set of Pluma I sent to a lower level player was well worth the mailbox logjam in stamps and potions made me feel better about sending them off.
In a way, that's how this forum works: sharing the wealth. This is a cooperative not competitive environment. And when there is competition (congrats, Ella!), we all celebrate the winner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adp View Post
I had yet to do anything with the request frogs - did not realize their potential or that they were cyclical. I'll have to check that out.
I'm no expert on Request Frogs, Adp, but I've only had one repeat in memory back when I was heavily focused on Requests. Again, that's just MY experience & I'm but one person (last I checked). Take that info for what it's worth.

The frogs in the FrogMart are most *definitely* cyclical (don't know about Potion Frogs). After a while, seeing the same frogs offered again & again, I don't bother looking anymore. But, if you find a frog you want in the FrogMart, it's the cheapest way to get a frog without asking, that is.

p.s.: Looks like my ship has come in! Thanks, dlstar, for the 3 Marinus! And thanks to awboj for the delicate Fractus, though it did arrive slighly cracked. Hope it was insured.

p.p.s.: Still have a Parrot Starter Set to gift. Will be bye-by later this afternoon if no takers.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:44 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

I should have posted this earlier but I've been away from home since Feb 6. I've been remiss in not posting nor gifting. I have not connected my pocket frogs app since the 6th so I'm sure I've got somewhat of a gift backup, for which I apologize. In any case, please don't send any gifts until I get back on the 17th.
Thanks.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:49 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisianne View Post

p.p.s.: Still have a Parrot Starter Set to gift. Will be bye-by later this afternoon if no takers.
Hi lisi .... Could I have the olive folium pluma that's if no one claims the whole set ... I started gifting my set without redeeming it first!!!

(I think you appreciate what that feels like )

XXX
Old 02-11-2013, 04:06 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default Pluma set in 12 hours if anyone needs one : )

I've been catching up on some back sets, so I'm a little slow this week.
Please send me a friend request if you'd like the plumas - I'll keep them another 24 hours (2 are still growing)
GG = joshdubrau

No return gifts needed right now : )
Old 02-11-2013, 07:02 PM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirtew View Post
I should have posted this earlier but I've been away from home since Feb 6. I've been remiss in not posting nor gifting. I have not connected my pocket frogs app since the 6th so I'm sure I've got somewhat of a gift backup, for which I apologize. In any case, please don't send any gifts until I get back on the 17th. Thanks.
You were on my list to gift today so I mailed you something this morning. Sorry for contributing to the MB clog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXBR View Post
Hi lisi .... Could I have the olive folium pluma that's if no one claims the whole set ... I started gifting my set without redeeming it first!!!

(I think you appreciate what that feels like )

XXX
Boy, you got that right! How many times have I mailed sets without redeeming? Too many to count. Send you the Olive Folium Pluma this afternoon - hope it made it safely to your MB.

Now have incomplete Parrot Starter Set. Anyone need anything BUT the Olive Folium?
Old 02-11-2013, 07:02 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

I like your contest concept, JavaRich! May you have safe travels.

Have a safe journey back, Nirtew. Thanks for the post, as I wondered if you might be on a short break from PF.

I will have another starter set ready by tomorrow. If someone would like it, please reply or PM me. Otherwise, it will be sent out randomly.

Thanks to Frogparent0 for the Americano,
Laurafitz for the Templum,
Dean for the Pictoris,
Gracesqx for the Sol,
Sneeb for the Fractus,
Dlstar for the Coclearis,
Dom for the Volta,

and anyone else who sent gifts recently.

Good night to everyone.

Last edited by SnappyMcfrog; 02-11-2013 at 08:00 PM.. Reason: Addition.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasha65 View Post
I'm really sorry. You WILL get the parrots, but if you want them NOW it won't be from me. I am really, really embarrassed, 'cause my iPhone is still in Stockholm, while I am in Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria.

PF won't load my account on my iPad. Hope you forgive me.
That's not a problem, I'm happy to wait. I did get a non-set pluma as a gift a couple of days ago so I'm going to just do a casual breeding programme with it.

Enjoy your trip!
Old 02-12-2013, 02:05 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danjarus View Post
Thanks for the game java! Very creative.

Congrats Ella!
Thanks Danjarus! The next location will keep me in my time zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisianne View Post

Most spectacular is the 14th of July, their Independence Day, with fireworks coming out of the Tour every which way. That along with the artfully organized light show makes it a night to remember.

Super idea, java!
Hi Lisianne, I'll try to be there for the show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnappyMcfrog View Post
I like your contest concept, JavaRich! May you have safe travels.
Thank you Snappy.