★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy HD

02-08-2013, 07:09 AM
Yeah, I am giving up my hope on this game as well. This is one of the worst start of the year in IOS release. Most of the games are average, even Might & Magic Clash of Heroes is not that great due to some minor issues.
02-08-2013, 07:46 AM
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Belfast
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmorTa View Post
Yeah, I am giving up my hope on this game as well. This is one of the worst start of the year in IOS release. Most of the games are average, even Might & Magic Clash of Heroes is not that great due to some minor issues.
I know what you mean,I requested iTunes vouchers for Xmas from my family,I got them all at the start of December and the only thing I have bought is GTA:Vice City!!Hasn't been a game worth getting excited over(Other than Real Racing 3)!!

02-10-2013, 05:54 AM
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Belfast
Posts: 181
This has to be by far the most awful start of year for iOS gaming!I usually would have spent a fortune by now,Since Vice City all I have bought is Afterburner!!They scraped IB Dungeons and I have a nagging feeling this is gonna get cancelled to!!:-/
02-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Joined: May 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 2,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrolite82 View Post
This has to be by far the most awful start of year for iOS gaming!I usually would have spent a fortune by now,Since Vice City all I have bought is Afterburner!!They scraped IB Dungeons and I have a nagging feeling this is gonna get cancelled to!!:-/
Except this is already out in Japan. IB Dungeons isn't out anywhere and probably won't be for a very long time.

TA Thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=121911

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
02-11-2013, 03:28 AM
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Belfast
Posts: 181
I'm just worried they won't convert it!Its more of a cult hit here,where as in Japan it's a massive seller!!
02-11-2013, 05:28 AM
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,358
If it comes, it comes...

Last edited by iPadisGreat; 02-11-2013 at 05:31 AM.
02-11-2013, 05:34 AM
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Belfast
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
If it comes, it comes...
I suppose so,Worse case scenario I can buy a DS 2nd hand and play them that way!!
02-11-2013, 11:24 AM
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Belfast
Posts: 181
If anyone comes across any new info on this please give me a shout!!:-)
02-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Although this may be a long shot but I am thinking that the project has been pushed back until the release of Ace Attorney 5. Either that or cancelled because someone on Capcom's marketing committee believes that no one out side of Japan could possibly want to play such a fantastic game as Phoenix Wright. (Seriously lots of people from Japan think we do not like there stuff as much as they do. They think the only games we like to play here is just shot them up games like call of duty and ..... they are somewhat right those type of games always sells better here) If you people don't believe me think of these games Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, and Resident Evil 6.
02-14-2013, 07:48 PM
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdms14 View Post
Although this may be a long shot but I am thinking that the project has been pushed back until the release of Ace Attorney 5. Either that or cancelled because someone on Capcom's marketing committee believes that no one out side of Japan could possibly want to play such a fantastic game as Phoenix Wright. (Seriously lots of people from Japan think we do not like there stuff as much as they do. They think the only games we like to play here is just shot them up games like call of duty and ..... they are somewhat right those type of games always sells better here) If you people don't believe me think of these games Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, and Resident Evil 6.
You left out Lost Planet. Made to appeal to their ideal of western players with a Korean looking guy as the hero. A real what were they smoking decision...