Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-16-2013, 10:34 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Anyone else having this issue on iPhone ?

Touchbacks = touchdowns

I got tackled in my end zone for a touchback but got a touchdown instead.

Later I threw an int in the ends one and they got a td.

Kinda messed up. Still love this game though
Old 02-16-2013, 02:14 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Just make a regular proper Madden with more variety in the 'Maddenisms'. This kind of deal sucks!
Old 02-19-2013, 11:42 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Well found new glitch with the tou back =td glitch.

There is no offsides when they are punting. You stand in the way of the snap... It says double and then you recover it. However you get it where they have it going their way

So if they punt from their 20 and you recover it at the 20 you have to go 80 yds not 20.

They really rushed this game
Old 02-26-2013, 11:51 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Another glitch is if you go into 2nd half you can run your guy up to the kicker can catch the ball where they kick off from. So you have to end the 1st half and go into 2nd half. Run all the way up (don't stop or they will kick) and place in front of kicker.

My hopes is no one is using these while really playing. I find these play against my 2nd team.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:47 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

I love gridiron! The graphics are awesome on ipad 3. I just can't believe they can do this on a tablet!! Gameplay is all offense but I like that.

Has anyone figured out the IAP? You need energy points to play. But you use 1 energy point per turn. And energy points only regenerate 1 per hour. You need at least I think 6-7 per match as there are many turns. The only other way you get energy replenished is when you level up. Now to buy 25 energy (25turns) you must pay $5.49.

So that's $5.49 per 2 matches??? Or wait 6-7 hours??Please tell me I'm wrong as I really like this game.

Last edited by worldcitizen1919; 03-01-2013 at 07:33 AM..
Old 03-01-2013, 07:39 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbitrjw27 View Post
Ok I'm not sure why everyone is so upset about this title. Here are things I see on my experiences with the game.

Buy a play book screen- FALSE, you are given a few initial plays in a play book to work with and more get unlocked as you level up.

You are given 30,000 gold to start with which can go towards improving your team, and having drives in games that successfully end in touchdowns are great ways to stack up over 1,000 gold easily.

The biggest thing is energy,which you do need to wait to refill before you play drives when it's your turn. Leveling up automatically refills your energy.
I want to invest in this game some purchases but energy gets used up so fast and renews so slowly that you hit a massive play wall.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:35 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Yes energy is a factor but when you level up it fills. My trick around this to keep playing. 3 different accounts in Facebook.

Also have allot of friends that play that gift you. Hope that some gifts are energy.

It's not a great idea but I keep playing all day.

Last edited by {SQUEEK}; 03-05-2013 at 05:37 AM..
Old 03-17-2013, 09:40 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Classification : Hall of Fame - = Gamers can't stop playing

If you LOVE NFL like me this s absolutely stunning! Brilliant graphics on ipad 3. Great gameplay. I get to play a hell of a lot without having to pay. Levelling up renews your energy. Love the cards and auction. I've kicked some butt and scored some great touchdowns.Usually with energy I find that after you take a break and then play you level up then play more take a break level up again. You never have to stop for 10 hours. It's about managing your energy to take a break when you're a bit down so you have enough energy to level up again. Don't deplete to your last energy.

I'm Patriots level 86 and have about 160,000 coins. I've spent about $10 but then later realised with proper management I could play without paying.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:32 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Love this game now there allot of groups to join. One is doing a season