★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fieldrunners 2 Strategies

02-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Hmm the itemized was bugged in the past but was fixed and most of us where then able to get it. I think your best bet is asking subatomic on twitter @fieldrunners.
02-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Ok I'll try that. Thanks!

02-12-2013, 10:36 AM
"@fieldrunners: Can you try quitting, restarting the game and beating a map quickly? That should cause the card to unlock. Sorry!"

I did that, and nothing happened. Then I played clonehenge and used a mine to clean up a bunched up group and the itemized card was bestowed upon me. So yeah.

Thanks!!
02-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RÝb View Post
"@fieldrunners: Can you try quitting, restarting the game and beating a map quickly? That should cause the card to unlock. Sorry!"

I did that, and nothing happened. Then I played clonehenge and used a mine to clean up a bunched up group and the itemized card was bestowed upon me. So yeah.

Thanks!!
Sorry for the trouble! Sometimes cards don't unlock when they should - to fix that, simply quit out of the game and beat another map. That should trigger the card to unlock.

This is something that we hope to fix in the future, but until then, the fix above should work. Sorry for the inconvenience!
03-15-2013, 08:59 AM
Scrambled Eggs

[Hope this is in right forum, 1st post!]

iPad - latest version of FieldRunners2

Scrambled Eggs
What is a high score in Heroic, 350K+, no items used

Suggestions for higher score appreciated
03-15-2013, 09:20 AM
Round 200

There are lots and lots of great 'I reach that round 1234567 and I went even higher' posts and utube videos ..

but I would think most readers and new to the game would appreciate some help from the experts about how to get to round 200, from say round 100, with 10 level increments !

what to use to start, after endless is reached .. key areas to place towers and when to sell / upgrade ... jumping from say round 80 to endless 1234 is unhelpful but showing off is good!

So we have excellent
helping
how to reach Endless heroic maps
tower details
lots of showing off ...

how about a bit for the middle men, who have experience on how to be 3star heroic, but not reached the higher ground ..

just an idea
03-20-2013, 01:27 PM
Most of those posts date back to FR2 1.0 which had some bugs (later fixed) that allowed such high scores.
To my knowledge, the only map that allows you to go that far on endless is "The Frying Pan".

Last edited by SaL9; 03-20-2013 at 01:37 PM.
04-29-2013, 09:19 AM
Frying pan :)

Frying pan another strategy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Frying Pan.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	252.4 KB
ID:	58347  
06-11-2013, 07:03 AM
excuse me ,
how can i Beat liutenant sakai ?
then , the next question is ,

Hazmat spawn on map ???

I want to beat hazmat .. to earn 1000 gold ..

thanks !
i'm sorry if my english was bad !!
06-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Lt Sakai is on curious gorge, your towers should be enough to take it out but have items just in case like mines.

The best level for hazmats is mean streets.