Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-16-2012, 10:24 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
You only get match simulations for matches involving your team - you aren't doing something unexpected like 'holidaying' continually are you?

(if so please just use the 'Continue' button to move through days)
Hi.. Thanks all for replies.
The friendlies do involve my team... But I see nothin. I didn't even know I had played until clicked results and seen my results.
When match day for the friendlies, I click continue at bottom and it brings up next day.
I thought maybe friendlies don't get any match simulation
Old 12-16-2012, 02:26 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Hi.. Thanks all for replies.
The friendlies do involve my team... But I see nothin. I didn't even know I had played until clicked results and seen my results.
When match day for the friendlies, I click continue at bottom and it brings up next day.
I thought maybe friendlies don't get any match simulation
If you look in "Manager - Manager Options" at the top of that page is a toggle box saying allowing the Assistant Manager to take over the control of friendly matches.

This is OFF by default - however at a guess you might have accidentally clicked it 'ON' without realising what it does? (the effect is exactly what you're indicating - it allows you to whizz through pre-season with your assistant handling all friendly matches).
Old 12-16-2012, 05:41 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

U was exactly right thank you Marc
Old 12-18-2012, 07:27 AM

I am getting a strange error every time I try to sign Ronaldo.
It goes all the way through (Real accept my bid and the player accepts the contract terms) but then when it shows that I am about to buy him and the game asks me to confirm and I do, I get a an error:

Quote:
Man City have wirthdrawn their part exchange offer for R. Madrid's Cristiano ROnaldo.

They do not have enough space in their squad for the transfer to go through.
But I don't get it, I have sold and loaned out some players so I should have enough space...
Old 12-18-2012, 08:23 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalikNL View Post
I am getting a strange error every time I try to sign Ronaldo.
It goes all the way through (Real accept my bid and the player accepts the contract terms) but then when it shows that I am about to buy him and the game asks me to confirm and I do, I get a an error:

But I don't get it, I have sold and loaned out some players so I should have enough space...
Just a hunch - but I've a feeling it might be 'Real' who don't have space, any chance you could email me your save game (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and I'll take a look and fix this if its the case ...

(and while the 'fix' won't be in until the update I'd be able to return you a save with the transfer completed)
Old 02-10-2013, 10:36 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

When the update rolls around, will there be a fix for the player numbers during the dot simulation? I have only noticed Chelsea's number errors because I'm playing a career with them.

Also, just wondering. What can I do with the youth academy? It says its purchased in the in game store, but I don't remember purchasing it or ever utilizing it.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:57 AM
iPad, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
When the update rolls around, will there be a fix for the player numbers during the dot simulation? I have only noticed Chelsea's number errors because I'm playing a career with them.
If you mean in terms of using 'squad numbers' - the game simply doesn't at present; it uses the 'standard' football numbering by position.

Quote:
Also, just wondering. What can I do with the youth academy? It says its purchased in the in game store, but I don't remember purchasing it or ever utilizing it.
A club with a youth academy has the best possible youth setup and thus a better chance of good youngsters coming through to the team (either automatically or when you promote the grey youth players in your reserve side).

You probably didn't buy it - the game uses database values for all its starting data and some clubs automatically start with youth academies because of their real-life setups.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:58 AM
iPad, OS 3.x

The 4.1 update was released today - Major changes from 4.0.1 are as follows:

Tweaks to player status calculation
Tweaks to long term player ability progression
Retirement fix for player/managers retiring as players
Squad selection improvements
Improved the likelihood of players loaned to inactive leagues playing matches
Tuned effect of players being on loan on their standing at parent club
Added additional personality types
Improved position retraining simulation
Various non-English language translation improvements
Added Trequartista to supported tactical roles
Allow wide Advanced Playmakers
Fixed issue with tweeting board reaction after winning competition
Achievement storage fixes
Fix to show national team players in the 'My Players' section of player comparison
Spanish fixture schedule fix
Tuned cash injections for giant killings
Tuned criteria for continental giant killings
Fixed rare issue of being sacked in Injury Crisis challenge before a match was played
Removed duplicate news item in Dangers of Capitalism challenge
Fixed colour of disallowed goal text when viewing past matches
Fixed issue where Previous Club on home screen wasn't shown correctly if user resigned
Improved AI relating to manager job movement
Old 02-24-2013, 05:54 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

The Gamecenter Leaderboars (Hall of Fame) doesn't work for me. I can't see the rankings and it says that I haven't played yet under each Leaderboard.

I have tried almost everything. Deleted the App and installed it again, but it doesn't help.

Am I the only one with this problem?
Old 03-01-2013, 02:24 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I have solved the problem with the Gamecenter Leaderboards.

Go to Preferences --> Gamecenter & Social Networking --> Set the "Social Networking" to "Twitter". The "Twitter Account" property can be set to "Disabled".

Now open "Hall of Fame" from your Game and watch how the Gamecenter Leaderboards finally works.