Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 11:06 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew-13 View Post
I'm sorry, but $15 is a figure I quoted from the admin Eli. Not my figure. I was just putting things in perspective. You mentioned $9.99 earlier in the thread.

None of these are my figures. And a paywall does not exist, so don't push your luck.
I never said a paywall does exist, you simply asked a question where you denied mentioning a paywall previously and called my post ridiculous.
And I simply replied with a direct quote from you where you mention having to pay more money to complete the game which sorta follows the definition of a pay wall.

Don't push my luck how exactly? What's the purpose of that threatening sentence?

Last edited by Rip73; 02-13-2013 at 01:04 AM..
Old 02-12-2013, 11:07 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Delete.

Rip covered it all himself, any further defense to the game and Rip is futile as I'll end up banned anyway, as is custom.

Don't want to push my luck.

Last edited by k1lljoy_89; 02-12-2013 at 11:31 PM..
Old 02-12-2013, 11:13 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew-13 View Post
I think we got both of ourselves confused in this mess. I'm going to untangle myself from this, and say sorry to you in the process. No bad blood dude. 15 days till we find out the truth.
Fair enough. No bad blood. Thanks for the sorry, much appreciated.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:38 PM

-No Game Center multiplayer
-Tons of IAP and ads
-slow updates like other EA games

= franchise ruined.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:09 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Do you ever actually read back through what you have written before hitting "post?" Try it. Even if it doesn't cause you to consider changes, it's only fair if your intention is to subject others here to the same fate.
I did read through the thread up to the current page of comments, which is why I remember the article.

Here's the URL:

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/02/12/hands-on-with-real-racing-3s-freemium-future

It states that repairing an engine can take up to 3 hours. Which is what I based my analysis on.

Like any analysis, more data helps with the accuracy of the report, and what data we have is admittedly bare-bones. It's okay to take it with a grain of salt, it indicates healthy thinking IMHO
Old 02-13-2013, 12:51 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Well... I'll just wing it and take the plunge on the 28th. If the pricing model sucks so much ass, the it'll be a franchise ruined for me. But until then, my excitement kinda died a little, so i wont be too excited when i get to play it.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:51 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Please delete.

Last edited by Pony; 02-13-2013 at 02:01 AM.. Reason: Not worth it, used the Report function instead as I should have done straight away.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:24 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
The alpha build you idiot sanuku stated that was where it was from because people started complaining about the interior wasn't looking as good as the video they say earlier.
The only idiot here is you, because you still believe the video I was talking about was from an early Mac/PC build when it wasn't. And I wasn't taking about Sanuku or any interior view. I clearly said the game looks massively toned down from the footage in the early teaser video, the same one in the background in the video I linked you to where Rob says its the iPad 3 running. Whereas you kept on stumbling in here like a Tourette's victim with, "Mac and PC build"! "Mac and PC build"!

Do keep up and stop twisting the original point when you've been caught out taking shit. I never mentioned Sanuku. I never mentioned the interior view. I simply said the game, in the videos posted yesterday, looks nowhere near as good as the teaser video. The same teaser video which Firemonkey's own man in their own interview says was iPad 3 footage, running "in real time on the A5X". Idiot.

Last edited by RebornProphet; 02-13-2013 at 01:27 AM..
Old 02-13-2013, 01:24 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to sicksilvo

I got 2 sites claiming it launches tonight, and one is pretty credible.

"Today, CNET Australia went hands on with Real Racing 3 before tonight's launch on the iPhone and iPad." - CNET

"Real Racing 3, the biggest and (for lack of a better word) most console-like racing game for mobile devices launches on the App Store at midnight tonight." - pc.mmgn

???
-----------
NVM it's Australia only..

"Now, it's hitting at midnight in Australia and New Zealand, with the rest of the world having to wait for this groundbreaking Australian creation until 28th February."

Last edited by sicksilvo; 02-13-2013 at 01:28 AM..
Old 02-13-2013, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksilvo View Post
I got 2 sites claiming it launches tonight, and one is pretty credible.

"Today, CNET Australia went hands on with Real Racing 3 before tonight's launch on the iPhone and iPad." - CNET

"Real Racing 3, the biggest and (for lack of a better word) most console-like racing game for mobile devices launches on the App Store at midnight tonight." - pc.mmgn

???
-----------
NVM it's Australia only..

"Now, it's hitting at midnight in Australia and New Zealand, with the rest of the world having to wait for this groundbreaking Australian creation until 28th February."
its Feb 28th

Closed Thread