View Poll Results: Which of the first three tables do you prefer? (only vote if you've played all three)
Sorcerer's Lair 69 47.92%
Wolverine 33 22.92%
Captain America 24 16.67%
Don't like any of them 18 12.50%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll
App description: Zen Pinball features hit tables based on some of the biggest brands in entertainment, including Marvel Comics, Star Wars, The Walking Dead, South Park and more, Zen Pinball is your go-to place for all of your pinball cravings.

From Zen Studios, the pioneers of the digital pinball space, Zen Pinball is your destination for exciting digital pinball action! Featuring both original tables and exclusive ones based on some of the hottest brands in entertainment, detailed 3D models, the most advanced ball physics available, rich social features, and hot seat multiplayer, Zen Pinball for iOS devices continues the rich pinball tradition established by Zen Studios, the definitive leader in pinball videogames.

Zen Pinball sets a new standard for realistic ball physics and graphical detail in pinball video games employing cutting-edge visuals, challenging tables, true-to-life ball and table physics and combines them with innovative features not found in any other pinball game.

Your Pinball Destination

Zen Pinball features dozens of tables, both original designs created by our development team, as well as many based on some of the hottest entertainment properties around. Fill out your collection today!

Free Sorcerers Lair Table!

The Zen Pinball app comes with the beloved Sorcerer's Lair table completely free! Download the app for instant access to one of our most exciting tables.

Hottest Brands in Entertainment

Featuring hit tables based on some of the biggest brands in entertainment, including Marvel Comics, Star Wars, The Walking Dead, South Park and more, Zen Pinball is your go-to place for all of your pinball cravings.

New Tables Released Regularly!

Zen Pinballs roster of exciting tables is frequently updated, so be sure to check the table menu for the latest and greatest from Zen Studios!

Many Great Features!
- Worldwide leaderboards and friend challenges
- Table achievements
- Rule sheets for each table, providing tips and tricks to help you boost your score
- Pass the game around to friends as you compete for the top pinball wizard in Hot Seat multiplayer mode.

Be sure to visit us at blog.zenstudios.com for more information on Zen Pinball and other games in the Zen Studios lineup. Additionally, follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/zen_studios or Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/zenstudios.

Watch trailers for our upcoming projects on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/ZenStudiosGames.

Sun Vulcan's comments:

02-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Which Marvel tables are the must haves? I've got Thor, Captain America, Wolverine and Blade, are any there better ones than those?
02-19-2013, 08:46 AM
Greetings from Thailand. ;-)

Epic Quest is pretty fun.. I'm finding hitting the sword ramp hard as heck. I seem to be able to hit the shield ramp a bit more consistently. I seem to kill monsters due to the smash target more often then with the sword...

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?

02-27-2013, 04:29 AM
Star Wars tables are up!!!
02-27-2013, 04:41 AM
Yep very impressed so far

Been playing the Boba Fett table a lot, have to play the others at lunch.

But excellent, i couldnt find the standalone app they mentioned (wonder how that will work, will it realise if you've paid for the tables in Zen Pinball or not ?)

But really impressed
02-27-2013, 05:02 AM
I bought 'em all but i'll try them later. However, i bought the tables only for iPad, even if i play ZP on my iPhone5 but the the smaller screen take out some points out of the overall enjoyment of the pin experience.
02-27-2013, 05:05 AM
Picked episode 5 first. Pretty nifty effects. It's pretty hard for me to complete any scenes so far.. Too bad there's no iPhone 5 support.

Time to get back to playing...

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
02-27-2013, 05:16 AM
Waiting for the Other app to be released, Zen Pinball has no iphone 5 support which is a downer.
02-27-2013, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
But excellent, i couldnt find the standalone app they mentioned (wonder how that will work, will it realise if you've paid for the tables in Zen Pinball or not ?)
I'm taking an educated guess here, but I think this will work the same way the Gameprom tables work; the apps won't be able to "talk" to each other. For example, I had a few of the standalone tables from Gameprom, but when they folded those tables into their Pinball HD apps, it did not recognize my prior purchase. Given that I already have several Zen Pinball tables, I'm just going to purchase the tables within the app.

...but that's just my educated guess...I'd love Zen to figure a way around it.

--DotComCTO
02-27-2013, 05:53 AM
Updated the app but it still says 'coming soon' when I try and purchase the tables in Zen Pinball. Am I missing something?
02-27-2013, 05:56 AM
I updated my app earlier and then i realised i could buy the tables

After updating the app (had the app running in the background) i 'closed' it properly and then restarted it and i could buy the tables