My posts are showing up as others' posts

02-16-2013, 08:20 AM
My posts are showing up as others' posts

In every thread I started yesterday and today (Pixel Village, some price drop/freebies, probably some others), my first post appears under someone else's username. Just check out the thread for Pixel Village. They were all posted from the TA app on my iphone; I don't know if that is the issue.

Given that this is a discussion forum, this is a pretty major issue. It could lead to someone getting banned for responding to someone else's first post. The whole header of my posts have been someone else...like I said, I think the first person to respond. AFAIK, it's only been the first post of threads I've started that have had this issue.

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!
02-16-2013, 08:29 AM
I explained why this happens to you in another thread.
02-16-2013, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
I explained why this happens to you in another thread.
Still doesn't explain the Zombies! Run! Thread in the freebie forum, where I provided the appinfo.

And several others. Unless I'm hallucinating.
02-16-2013, 11:50 AM
I think your thinking of the ShellRazor thread. It too was deleted by Vegan because you didn't post an appinfo in the OP.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-16-2013, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Still doesn't explain the Zombies! Run! Thread in the freebie forum, where I provided the appinfo.

And several others. Unless I'm hallucinating.
There was already a Zombies! thread prior to the one you posted. Yours was deleted as a duplicate.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 02-18-2013 at 02:15 PM.
02-18-2013, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
In every thread I started yesterday and today (Pixel Village, some price drop/freebies, probably some others), my first post appears under someone else's username. Just check out the thread for Pixel Village. They were all posted from the TA app on my iphone; I don't know if that is the issue.

Given that this is a discussion forum, this is a pretty major issue. It could lead to someone getting banned for responding to someone else's first post. The whole header of my posts have been someone else...like I said, I think the first person to respond. AFAIK, it's only been the first post of threads I've started that have had this issue.
Are you Connectorkiller?