02-19-2013, 09:53 PM
Any updates, fixes on the way? Haven't played for days because of stingy coin system. Needs fixing, overhauling and a good update to make it appealing. I can't recommend it to anyone in its current state but a good update could fix this game.
02-19-2013, 10:00 PM
Got to stage ten, and it really gets HARRRD! Maybe an update to give you more time to finish the fight? Anyway, fun game that I am happy I got, despite the comments that made me unsure.

02-19-2013, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldcitizen1919 View Post
This is what I found too. I could love the game except for these intrusions. I tried the scratched app but it wanted to use my FB. The financial model is what is /has ruined what could have been a classic. Looking at the last few posts shows clearly that gamers are absorbed not in the game but how to get free coins and weapons without paying. No pay walls? Really? And after having already paid to be running around trying to get coins through Facebook is an insult to those who paid. I did a survey to get enough coins to get the McClaren in RR3 but I never paid for the game at all yet.
Why in the hell is what seems to be a freemium game be priced at 5 bucks anyway?

Last edited by Greyskull; 02-20-2013 at 02:50 PM.
02-19-2013, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Why in the hell is what seems to be a freemium game priced at 5 bucks anyway?
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Do you have the proper level TA clearance to make such statements?

DBC

I give up.
02-19-2013, 11:31 PM
Yep the grind does tend to kill it. Not difficulty.
02-20-2013, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Do you have the proper level TA clearance to make such statements?

DBC
Looking through my receipts, my first ios game purchases were GTR Racing and Apple Texas Holdem.

So...yeah, I think so.

Btw, Apple Texas Holdem was one of the best poker apps.
02-21-2013, 02:24 AM
Deleted!! . Glad I never bought any IAP. Too much of a cash grab and it gets boring. Just rinse repeat stuff. Also deleted RR3. Had 5 cars but service time for the engine of my favourite car was 6 hours 50 after today's update. IAP is destroying gaming.
02-23-2013, 09:45 AM
video tutorials

Hi, guys! We are about to do the next set of help videos, any specifics you want to see covered at priority? Let us know!
02-23-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldcitizen1919 View Post
Deleted!! . Glad I never bought any IAP. Too much of a cash grab and it gets boring. Just rinse repeat stuff. Also deleted RR3. Had 5 cars but service time for the engine of my favourite car was 6 hours 50 after today's update. IAP is destroying gaming.
Whatever.
02-25-2013, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet View Post
Hi, guys! We are about to do the next set of help videos, any specifics you want to see covered at priority? Let us know!
Hmm, a walk through for a level, perhaps? Level 10 maybe...?