★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Games That Will Never Leave Your iDevice

02-19-2013, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
Ah I see. Like a lot of junk I keep around the house and on my comp, I always worry that if I get rid of something, I may need it again in the future. It's annoying
Ha ha i'm the same. Got a 64 gig ipod, got 490 games installed. I mean why ? Why cant i just keep say 12 and play those and then install more ! Crazy !

BUT i admit i love dipping in and out of various games, i do that quite often, knowing i've got lots of different types to play, one day i might be in the mood for a point n click, the next day a different type.

I tend to delete some larger games to install later, at the end of the day i can install them whenever i want but i do love having so many on my device. But what with books/cbr files and music etc i've deleted more apps than ever to make space.

With iOS theres such a huge variety of games you can play, love it
02-19-2013, 06:38 AM
Im sure my post is buried somewhere in this thread, but i am also pretty sure i would keep the folloing in addition to whatever my list was:

Repulze
Captain Antarctica HD
Demons Score
Cytus
Dungelot
Heroes & Castles
Infinite Warrior

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

02-19-2013, 04:29 PM
It's time like this when you really regret having a 16GB iPhone

I hardly have any room for big games, and I'm never going to get rid of all my songs take up a heap of space

Thanks for the list E-P, I'll check some of them out!
02-19-2013, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Deputy View Post
Bad timing for this thread. Two days ago I deleted Slayer Pinball which had lived on my iphone since its release. It was gathering cobwebs waiting a possible update that never came. I still feel bad for deleting it. Goodbye old friend
Waiting for the iPhone 5 update? They updated it in the collection app. No way in hell am I paying for it again. I deleted also and will never purchase from them again. Greedy bastards
02-19-2013, 05:04 PM
COD zombies.
02-19-2013, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Ha ha i'm the same. Got a 64 gig ipod, got 490 games installed. I mean why ? Why cant i just keep say 12 and play those and then install more ! Crazy !

BUT i admit i love dipping in and out of various games, i do that quite often, knowing i've got lots of different types to play, one day i might be in the mood for a point n click, the next day a different type.

I tend to delete some larger games to install later, at the end of the day i can install them whenever i want but i do love having so many on my device. But what with books/cbr files and music etc i've deleted more apps than ever to make space.

With iOS theres such a huge variety of games you can play, love it
Tell me about it, I had 750 games on my new ipad, then it started getting really sluggish, so Jbruu scolded me, and then I got down to less than 500. Sigh, I want a 128 gb ipad 4. Wonder if anyone is selling one used? Haha j/k
02-19-2013, 05:15 PM
Ascension: Chronicles of the Godslayer

My iPad is basically just an Ascension machine.
02-19-2013, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolishEarthling View Post
Ascension: Chronicles of the Godslayer

My iPad is basically just an Ascension machine.
How good is the game ?

Play Tic Tac Toe With A Twist !
02-19-2013, 06:11 PM
Bastion, Canabalt, world of goo, edge, Osmos, swordigo, trizen, GBWG, gesundheit, PvZ, dungeon raid, and cut the rope.