★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-19-2013, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krautboy View Post
That scratch app is horrible. I deleted it after it kept spamming me every time i lost that i could buy luck. What's my luck status by default? Is it consumable or a static stat? The sole fact that there's a companion app that's really one big mess of adds,IAP's and FB spam that supposed to get you more coins in-game,a game that already has it's own IAP is testing the limits of how much gamers will swallow.
But the gameplay has really gotten me. I can't stop playing. The implementation of pressing the shield to run block and dodge is brilliant. Using your enviroment ,timing,luring the enemy to where you want them,it's all so well done.
Getting the crowd wild after you decapitated your enemy,just awesome.
I love this game but it's hard to recommend to anyone in this state. I'm very good in ignoring things or just,outright block them from my perception (ask my girl ) so i can live with it. It's a shame it has to be like this though.
True I hate that app and I'm not tossing money into it. I been playing fight 7 to spam some coins so I can get armor
02-19-2013, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
True I hate that app and I'm not tossing money into it. I been playing fight 7 to spam some coins so I can get armor
Fight 7 is the flame level right? That's definitely the best farming level so far until you get a better weapon and can dismember on normal attacks.

02-19-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadante View Post
Fight 7 is the flame level right? That's definitely the best farming level so far until you get a better weapon and can dismember on normal attacks.
I got the 900 coin sword but might farm to get a replacement from that beginner sword
02-19-2013, 12:01 PM
New video tutorial is up

Hi, guys

Get some hints on how to use Glory here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SULZn...ature=youtu.be

Remember, that using Glory is key to your finances in the game
02-19-2013, 12:32 PM
Ok getting tired of this game the main reason because its always a fat guy as a "boss" no lions or other intresting ideas?
02-19-2013, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Ok getting tired of this game the main reason because its always a fat guy as a "boss" no lions or other intresting ideas?
The lions shows up kinda in the final levels of chapter 1, so you have to fight gladiators and lions at the same time
02-19-2013, 09:53 PM
Any updates, fixes on the way? Haven't played for days because of stingy coin system. Needs fixing, overhauling and a good update to make it appealing. I can't recommend it to anyone in its current state but a good update could fix this game.
02-19-2013, 10:00 PM
Got to stage ten, and it really gets HARRRD! Maybe an update to give you more time to finish the fight? Anyway, fun game that I am happy I got, despite the comments that made me unsure.
02-19-2013, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldcitizen1919 View Post
This is what I found too. I could love the game except for these intrusions. I tried the scratched app but it wanted to use my FB. The financial model is what is /has ruined what could have been a classic. Looking at the last few posts shows clearly that gamers are absorbed not in the game but how to get free coins and weapons without paying. No pay walls? Really? And after having already paid to be running around trying to get coins through Facebook is an insult to those who paid. I did a survey to get enough coins to get the McClaren in RR3 but I never paid for the game at all yet.
Why in the hell is what seems to be a freemium game be priced at 5 bucks anyway?

Last edited by Greyskull; 02-20-2013 at 02:50 PM.
02-19-2013, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Why in the hell is what seems to be a freemium game priced at 5 bucks anyway?
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Do you have the proper level TA clearance to make such statements?

DBC

I give up.