App description: Take your gaming experience to new heights with FALLONS FURY, the game inspired by Warner Bros. and X-Men director Bryan Singers film JACK THE GIANT SLAYER. Feed your appetite for destruction as a kingdom attempts to defend itself against an invasion of bloodthirsty giants.

Play as Fallon, the vicious 2-headed leader of the giants, and lay waste to everything in your path. Strike terror into the hearts of men as you tower over your foes, earning more points when you smash targets fleeing from a destroyed house. Youll do even more damage when you find a club and wield it as a weapon, increasing your smashing power. Devour livestock to intensify your rage and triple your score.

But beware youll be under attack by the Kings army. Do your best to dodge their relentless assaults as you storm the castle and crush the humans fortress to rubble.

sink_or_swim's comments:

02-20-2013, 04:45 AM
Well as a free app this is fun. A bit like roar rampage but in 3D. I wish there was an upgrade system or more weapons to pick up though. It's fun but this is mostly a one trick pony.

02-20-2013, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Well as a free app this is fun. A bit like roar rampage but in 3D. I wish there was an upgrade system or more weapons to pick up though. It's fun but this is mostly a one trick pony.
oh well.. something for free to just wreak havoc should be fun. Downloading.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-20-2013, 06:45 AM
Ahahaha... Just did one run... It isnt something i'd play a lot, but it was a blast playing!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-20-2013, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Ahahaha... Just did one run... It isnt something i'd play a lot, but it was a blast playing!
Endless runner? With some skull bashing, I presume?
02-20-2013, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Endless runner? With some skull bashing, I presume?
No not endless. It's basically one full stage from the outskirts of town, into towns and then into the castle. Then the game ends, and you are scored with your performance based on the number of stuff destroyed or killed.

02-20-2013, 11:04 AM
The game is too short.... at least give this 5 stages, or endless runner might be better

Game Center ID: copaeci
02-20-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
The game is too short.... at least give this 5 stages, or endless runner might be better
3-stars and a complaint. Great way to say thanks.

If someone gave you an apple, it wont taste good unless you received at least 5 apples?

02-20-2013, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
3-stars and a complaint. Great way to say thanks.

If someone gave you an apple, it wont taste good unless you received at least 5 apples?
come on, it's just a suggestion, i gave 3 stars, caused I appreciate it, n the last sentence it just a suggestion for a better improvement next time

Game Center ID: copaeci
02-20-2013, 11:50 AM
I actually appreciate what they have given us here: A movie tie-in in its purest form. Makes us aware of the upcoming movie. Just totally free game which one can enjoy a few minutes, and not asking for any money for it.

Most of the movie tie-ins now are just crappy cash cows riddled with IAPs.

If the franchise clicks, then maybe they can release a full blown game. But for now, a free game with no IAPs and a few minutes of high scoring fun is well appreciated.