★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-20-2013, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
Crap, I hate to give a game a try only when it becomes free, but movie tie-ins are usually a no-fly zone for me. If it's good, I'll "donate" to the game via IAP, if there is any.
No worries man. I bought this day one and thought to myself "this could go free soon." So no biggie. It also has IAP if you ever end up likin it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-20-2013, 12:39 PM
Just gone free. Downloaded, tried, saw a character that walks like he just swallowed a bunch of hard sticks, soulles lane changing, unpolished menus and no John McClane!!!

It is probably an issue about old Brucie's trademark smile / being a trademark or Fox's forcing the new "Jack" on us; who looks more like Thor's son rather than McClane's.

Not deleted yet, but likely will be.

02-20-2013, 12:54 PM
Not the best game I've ever played...

Favourite games: Shadowgun, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Asphalt 7, Dead Space, The Dark Knight Rises, N.O.V.A. 3, Deus Ex: The Fall, Call Of Duty: Strike Team, Gangstar, Bejeweled, Fairway Solitaire.
02-20-2013, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
Crap, I hate to give a game a try only when it becomes free, but movie tie-ins are usually a no-fly zone for me. If it's good, I'll "donate" to the game via IAP, if there is any.
Don't donate, this is a marketing tie-in.
02-20-2013, 04:12 PM
It's alright, doesn't remind me much of the movie though...
02-20-2013, 05:22 PM
This isn't that bad of a game actually.
02-21-2013, 05:37 PM
How do you enable the use of the other weapons in the game? Is there a way to switch weapons?
02-21-2013, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
How do you enable the use of the other weapons in the game? Is there a way to switch weapons?
You pick them up in-game, they are pretty rare. From the sound of things i thought youve already gone far into the game. Equip the gadget that increases pickup probability, as it increases chances for all pickups including weapons, to show up for you.

By the way, i maxed out the character and 2 weapons, unlocked all checkpoints... And the game just felt a little too unsatisfying after that. I had some fun playing it, but ended up deleting it.

Oh and try equipping 3 coins+ gadgets.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 02-21-2013 at 10:13 PM.