Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-20-2013, 11:58 AM

Yes, you can use ifunbox to backup and restore your save game data. I just did it.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
Yes, you can use ifunbox to backup and restore your save game data. I just did it.
Um, do you mean that you didn't have to re-download chapter IAPs? That they are somehow already included in the save of a completed game? I don't really see how this could work... unless the chapter IAPs just unlock content that is already included in base app, that is. Is this the case? TIA.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:40 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isilel View Post
Um, do you mean that you didn't have to re-download chapter IAPs? That they are somehow already included in the save of a completed game? I don't really see how this could work... unless the chapter IAPs just unlock content that is already included in base app, that is. Is this the case? TIA.
I'm fairly certain all the chapters are included in the base game; buying them just unlocks them. I'm going to redownload the game and see :P

Edit: Sorry for taking so long. I wanted to play through the first chapter to make sure I didn't have to download anything for the second. And nope, I didn't, so everything is included in the base game download.

Last edited by ChrisL; 02-20-2013 at 01:15 PM..
Old 02-20-2013, 01:30 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Oh geez, I heard that now there is a minigame unlocked after you finish the game? But I already deleted it
Old 02-20-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
I wanted to play through the first chapter to make sure I didn't have to download anything for the second. And nope, I didn't, so everything is included in the base game download.
Both the first and the second chapter are included for free in the base download, though. It is from chapter 3 on that you need to buy content via IAPs.
So, my question is - will saving my final game save via iFunbox _also_ save my IAPs?
I.e., will I be able to delete the game from my iPad, then re-install it and don't have to re-download IAPs?
I am just uncharacteristically afraid to lose access to the full game, should Capcom ever decide to pull it. I can synchronize the base download to PC, no problem, but I am very much afraid of losing the 16 IAP chapters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
Oh geez, I heard that now there is a minigame unlocked after you finish the game? But I already deleted it
Yep, 3 pretty cool moving picture puzzles, with 3 difficulties each, that allegedly unlock wallpapers for your device.
And well, I am not one for replaying games, usually, but Ghost Trick is one of the rare gems that really warrant it, IMHO. And you'll have a nice bonus waiting for you when you do .

BTW, another interesting question - will I retain the wallpapers (once I unlock them), if I delete the game?
Old 02-20-2013, 02:18 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isilel View Post
Both the first and the second chapter are included for free in the base download, though. It is from chapter 3 on that you need to buy content via IAPs.
So, my question is - will saving my final game save via iFunbox _also_ save my IAPs?
I.e., will I be able to delete the game from my iPad, then re-install it and don't have to re-download IAPs?
I am just uncharacteristically afraid to lose access to the full game, should Capcom ever decide to pull it. I can synchronize the base download to PC, no problem, but I am very much afraid of losing the 16 IAP chapters...
Ah, you're right. I thought it was just the first chapter free. Either way, I didn't have to download anything after restoring the IAP, so the other chapters are most likely part of the base game.

To answer your question: no, saving the game data via iFunBox will not save your IAPs. Technically, the IAPs will be there, but they will be locked and you'll have to restore them before you can play them again. Assuming that Capcom removes the app and the IAPs from the App Store, you won't be able to access the IAPs anymore because the App Store won't recognize the IAP, regardless of whether you bought it or not.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:16 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Broken on my iPad Air, anyone else have this problem? It opened fine until I downloaded the other chapters and then it instantly crashed. Now it crashes on start up.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:22 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 5.x

Finally updated!
Old 12-14-2013, 06:27 AM

All chapters on sale!
99 Cents!
I don't know is someone said this already!
99 Cents!
Old 12-19-2013, 08:31 PM

I tried to purchase it but can't DL the chapters... I also tried to re download and it says I purchase md all chapters but haven't downloaded it... States can not connect to itubes store.

Anyone else have this error?

How do I contact the developer???

I am interested for the .99 and don't want to miss the sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliquid View Post
All chapters on sale!
99 Cents!
I don't know is someone said this already!
99 Cents!