Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Site Feedback and News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Android sub-forum?

Yeah, I know it's a long shot and it's the "dark side" for iOS gamers, but I noticed that there are a few comments I see in threads about people who had played a game on Android or were wondering whether a game would come out on Android. So I think there are iOS gamers that may have both iOS and Android devices (like myself).

That and the fact that, just plain honestly there isn't shit as far as Android forum that comes as close to TA. And it's a major pain in the ass to find out anything about what's new or any good for Android. There's a few news sites that are good (like DroidGamers.com) but the forums I've found are just sad and depressing after being blessed with the community here.

So with all that said, I wonder if there are enough people on these forums that have Android devices and might be interested in setting up a separate sub-forum.

What do you think Mods? I know I wouldn't be contributing much at first because, frankly, that's one reason I want one is to know what people are playing on their Android devices. The reviews on the stores like Google Play are nice and there's some reviews on various sites, but I have no idea what is being released or what has been released, which is one of the big benefits of this community as well as impressions.