02-20-2013, 12:46 PM
#11
This is amusing. Plays like a quest, reminds me of MediEvil to a point. Its free for some reason in the german appstore, so wherever it is and to anyone who likes quest or seemlingly good quests - try it.

Its a bit buggy though. But for a freebie this is awesome.
02-20-2013, 04:22 PM
#12
Eh, was about to download, but iOS 6 again. Starting to feel like I should just upgrade; been happening too much lately.

02-20-2013, 05:05 PM
#13
Can't get it to start. Gets to the first screen but then I can't move the character.
02-20-2013, 05:20 PM
#14
Joined: May 2011
Location: paris (yeah, the one in france)
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Eh, was about to download, but iOS 6 again. Starting to feel like I should just upgrade; been happening too much lately.
The wrath of Gabrien will soon cometh. iOS 6 doesn't even understand the beating its about to take.
02-20-2013, 05:37 PM
#15
I don't get it.... people keep bitching about stuff like that, while the damn game is FREE..[/QUOTE]

Wow. You made a snotty sounding comment like that, and you didn't even know what you were talking about. The game gives you about a total of three minutes of free gameplay. Hardly enough to know whether or not this was going to be a good game. If the rest of the game is just new stages with the same basic content, I wouldn't bother buying it. But if they were unique puzzles and challenges and a decent amount of contents, I would consider it. So while it didn't sound like anyone was bitching, Rather just requesting information on what this game was really like, I would also love to hear anyone else's opinion on this game.
02-21-2013, 03:19 AM
#16
New England Gamer, thanks for input. I'll PM you for assistance! This bug may indeed occur (not very often) when 'Tap to Skip' button is used, due to a bug we apparently failed to clean out of the release. Restarting the level will usually fix it and it's not a repeating bug.
02-21-2013, 03:38 AM
#17
Quote:
Wow. You made a snotty sounding comment like that, and you didn't even know what you were talking about. The game gives you about a total of three minutes of free gameplay. Hardly enough to know whether or not this was going to be a good game. If the rest of the game is just new stages with the same basic content, I wouldn't bother buying it. But if they were unique puzzles and challenges and a decent amount of contents, I would consider it. So while it didn't sound like anyone was bitching, Rather just requesting information on what this game was really like, I would also love to hear anyone else's opinion on this game.
demod1, thanks for your input. Please understand that bringing a game like this to the market is a really tough task, which requires time, money and expertise. Publishing free games with tons of content is only affordable to major publishes with fat purses. We need to get our coin back to have something to eat. As we have only a fixed amount of content in the game we can only give away that much of it for free. Otherwise we'd be working for a year for nothing.

The thing is, we got dumped by a few publishers on the basis that our game doesn't pump enough money from the players (no coins, no energy, no useless extra paid bonuses etc.). Also keep in mind, that we don't market the game as 'free' (there's no indication that it's 'free' per se in the title or in the description). So it's not like we're misleading anyone. We just want to make our game free to try for everybody because we think it is fair this way.

Best regards,
Dennis

Last edited by dreadgod; 02-21-2013 at 04:17 AM.
02-21-2013, 07:58 AM
#18
Dennis

That is quite understandable. While I was not looking for a free version of the game, I just did not appreciate one poster telling another poster that they are complaining just because they were asking if anyone had played the full version yet. The free sample that you did release does showcase some gorgeous graphics and excellent voice acting, But it does leave still many questions which I intend to answer on this forum after playing the full version of this game today. Stay tuned for my full detailed review later this afternoon. Looking forward to digging into this one!
02-21-2013, 08:21 AM
#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by demod1 View Post
Dennis

That is quite understandable. While I was not looking for a free version of the game, I just did not appreciate one poster telling another poster that they are complaining just because they were asking if anyone had played the full version yet. The free sample that you did release does showcase some gorgeous graphics and excellent voice acting, But it does leave still many questions which I intend to answer on this forum after playing the full version of this game today. Stay tuned for my full detailed review later this afternoon. Looking forward to digging into this one!
tell me your impression later... thanks...

Game Center ID: copaeci
02-22-2013, 03:01 PM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
Why not get the game? It's FREE so you can decide if you want to unlock the full game..

I don't get it.... people keep bitching about stuff like that, while the damn game is FREE..
Possibly most unwarranted rude comment in TA history?

Game Center ID: Quazonk
Twitter: @GomeraMosking