★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-20-2013, 11:15 AM
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 766
I read that completely wrong. I was thinking about a completely different achievement.

Yeah, obviously I didn't get the Jay Runner one either. What's the progress on the update? Any chance to get a nibble on what the update will include?


Gamecenter: F34RTEHR34PER
02-20-2013, 02:01 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Hey guys, go vote fast for Rock Runners for TA's game of the week! We need
For this game to win!!!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...=178408&page=6

Attached hdmi tv title shot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	302.2 KB
ID:	53511  

02-20-2013, 02:09 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 20,163
Another disappointing review from TA.

http://toucharcade.com/2013/02/20/ro...ng-term-hooks/

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-20-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Another disappointing review from TA.

http://toucharcade.com/2013/02/20/ro...ng-term-hooks/
But temple run 2 got a 5 pssh forget there reviews
02-20-2013, 02:12 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 734
The language fix works perfectly. Great work guys, the game is great!
02-20-2013, 02:32 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 20,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
But temple run 2 got a 5 pssh forget there reviews
LOL... 1 thing in common... Nothing new. TA wahahaha

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-20-2013, 02:37 PM
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capronissimo71 View Post
The language fix works perfectly. Great work guys, the game is great!
You're welcome. Sorry it took so long to release.

Jan/Recoil Games
02-20-2013, 02:38 PM
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
I read that completely wrong. I was thinking about a completely different achievement.

Yeah, obviously I didn't get the Jay Runner one either. What's the progress on the update? Any chance to get a nibble on what the update will include?
The update is available (v 1.0.3)

Fixes:
-FIGS language startup crash
-iPad 1 & iPhone 3gs support
-Minor visual glitches
02-20-2013, 03:09 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenit View Post
You're welcome. Sorry it took so long to release.

Jan/Recoil Games
Thanks to you!
02-20-2013, 04:25 PM
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naetalis View Post
Also missing the Jay Runner achievement
Yes, Jay Runner was removed from the game, because the intended pun / homage was watered down during the development. We will most likely put it back because it ended up in the Game Center.

Jan / Recoil Games