App description: #1 Game in 32 countries!!!
* 4.5 stars rating by players!
The Action is exhilirating in the game that is rank #1 in 32 countries. Based on epic Gladiator movies and games of the past, I,Gladiator brings exciting and fast-paced gameplay to mobile.
Rufus is a Pawn between two warring Roman gods. For Rufus to gain control of his own fate and to get revenge, he has to start at the bottom and fight his way through a series of increasingly difficult tournaments in different locations. You play Rufus and you are his destiny!
You attack from different angles based on easy to use screen gestures and controls. You can also string together combos when you swipe continuously (like in a figure-eight pattern) until you run out of stamina. Swiping down kicks your opponent in the gut, knocking him down if unblocked and giving you a breather. Holding down the shield button can parry incoming attacks, while holding and swiping allows you to dodge anything that can't be blocked.
+ Now CROSS-PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER
+ 80 ACTION PACKED LEVELS
+ OVER 100 HISTORICALLY ACCURATE WEAPONS AND ARMOR TO UNLOCK
+ 20 ADRENALIN DRIVEN HOURS OF GAMEPLAY
+ MULTIPLAYER! COUNTLESS HOURS OF DYNAMIC ONLINE BATTLES
+ BREATHTAKING COMBOS
+ STUNNING COMICS-LIKE GRAPHICS
+ FULL COMPATIBILITY with iPhone 3gs, 4, 4S, 5, iPod 4-5, iPad 1-4 and mini
Punch them, kick them, hit them, stun them, impale them, dismember them, burn them, destroy them! Be the best gladiator to be cheered for by the Romans and their Gods alike!!!

RESPONSIVE AND INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
Attack, dodge, block, and use combo moves - all with the simple swipe of a finger.
SIMPLE NAVIGATION
Easy to use, tap-to-move controls enable players to effortlessly navigate and explore while searching for collectable items such as treasure, swords, shields, armor and other magical rewards.
GORGEOUS INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENTS
Use fire pits and other objects to win or lose.
UNIVERSAL APP
Play across all supported devices.
GET FREE COINS
Play and download I, Gladiator Scratch'em found on the Apple App store

Some Reviews:
**Editor Picked by Best10App.com**
**"Most epic iPhone game of all time" - NewsWatchTV**
**"This is one of the coolest swipe combat games" - appolicious.com**
**"I, Gladiator is an unique experience of combat game. Really it is intelligent, evocative, and strangely effective game" - igamesview.com**
**"I, Gladiator is worth suiting up for" - appaddict.net**

Find more about the game on the game official site: http://igladiatorgame.com/
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/I__Gladiator or like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/IGladiatorGame
See our official game trailer and movies at
https://www.youtube.com/user/IGladiatorGame/videos

D3adly's comments:
Quote:
THE GAME IS AVAILABLE IN NZ

SIZE: 966MB
PRICE: $6.49

Description
If you want a real 3D gladiatorial combat at its best, this is a game for you! Multiple foes assaulting you at once, hungry lions just waiting for a kill, insidious traps to avoid and put to your advantage - this game got them all! Swords, maces, spears, different fighting styles, power strikes and master combos - this game gets them all. Punch them, kick them, hit them, stun them, impale them, dismember them, burn them, destroy them! Be the best gladiator to be cheered for by the romans and their gods alike!

STUNNING GRAPHICS
The cutting-edge graphics are optimized for the Retina Display.
Full compatibility with iPhone 3gs, 4, 4S, iPod 4, iPad 1-3, mini and 5.
Epic fighting, spectacular characters and fascinating gladiator arenas!

GAME CENTER SUPPORT
Enthralling achievements and leaderboards to challenge your friends.

___

Find more about the game on the game official site: http://igladiatorgame.com/
Visit our company’s site at http://steelmonkeys.com/
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/I__Gladiator or like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/IGladiatorGame .

02-27-2013, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet View Post
I have NO IDEA what are you talking about. We dont have any promotions with Big Fish and never gave any instructions for anything like it. We answer all mails that came to our support site, in fact, it is very useful and have to admit that a bug surfaced that we had fixed in upcoming update. Anyone who wants to communicate with us always gets an answer.
For me there's a Big Fish promotion showing up as well. Get 340 gold for buying a pc game from them. I didn't use it,but it's definitely there.

Some beavers are hiding, some beavers are invisible, some are moving and some are just plain elusive and then there are the 'Beavers in Disguise'.
02-27-2013, 01:55 AM
Stand by! We contact Tapjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krautboy View Post
For me there's a Big Fish promotion showing up as well. Get 340 gold for buying a pc game from them. I didn't use it,but it's definitely there.
Is it via Tapjoy? aha. Now I get it. We will contact them to see what is going on why gold is not being added. Please stand by till we clarify this issue.

02-27-2013, 05:25 AM
Quote:
I have NO IDEA what are you talking about. We dont have any promotions with Big Fish and never gave any instructions for anything like it. We answer all mails that came to our support site, in fact, it is very useful and have to admit that a bug surfaced that we had fixed in upcoming update. Anyone who wants to communicate with us always gets an answer.
I meant Tapjoy in your app. There is an offer for 340 gold if you buy a game from Big Fish. I did send an email through your website and got a reply notice of receipt but that was all. That was weeks ago but maybe it got lost somewhere. But I am getting very good support now so I'm happy.
02-27-2013, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krautboy View Post
Thanks krautboy I though maybe I was getting brain damage from getting bashed up so much lol
02-27-2013, 05:34 AM
Quote:
OK, if you want some spoilers we have them for you

Advice #1, universal (would do you well on any level. Do master combo more often. Try to do at least a master combo with 4 hits, which is the easiest to do, but it gives you FOUR times the damage output on the last hit.
How to do it - look into the help.
1st hit - diagonal from top right to bottom low,
2nd hit - diagonal from top left to bottom right,
3rd hit - from top down
4th hit - from top down again

Advice #2. When entering second room try to activate the fire trap asap. Good chance is that fat guy is at the trap at this moment. More important than damage he gets is that he drops a great mace - battle hammer with 230 damage and Breton shield. Get them leaving him helpless.

Advice #3. When getting up into the 3-rd room, instead of attacking thin guy who comes to you, run to the fat one who is busy fighting his standard opponnent and do a couple of master strikes at his back while he is busy. This also adds to the lifespan of a standard guy who would keep hitting the fat one giving us help.

Guys. the game is NOT a simple swipper. Try to work out strategy for every level. This is how it was designed. Hope you enjoy your hard earned victory!!!
I think your 100% right. Almost everyone including myself has mistaken this game for a simple SWIPER which now I am finding its not at all. It's strategy and tactics are just as important as the fighting. Maybe you could emphasise this more in your game description on iTunes in Capitol letters.

Realising this I'm beginning to enjoy this game no end and getting some sadistic laughs out if it too. I changed my rating if it to a 5 star game.
02-27-2013, 11:23 AM
Sale!!!

Guys we went on sale for the weekend!!!! Grab it now or regret it later
02-27-2013, 12:45 PM
and a update is out

Quote:
Expansion of the help section
Bug fixes
Improved contrast for cut-scene subtitles
Increased amount of silver awarded while defeated
those that were having money problems should have things more easy now
02-27-2013, 01:19 PM
1.8 gigs and still can't get the update...
02-27-2013, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
1.8 gigs and still can't get the update...
Heya, is it ok now? Have you got it installed? Unfortunatelly how update is carried is out of our control - first it installs it then deletes double entries. i wouldnt engineer it this way but no one asked me...
02-28-2013, 04:31 AM
I've been playing some of this and I can't believe how good it is
Even though it wasn't that expensive it was the price that put me off before now, if it had of had a lite or demo version I'd have bought it at full price with no regrets.

I've only played the first three tournaments but so far it's looking brilliant.