01-17-2013, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusjr98 View Post
Whatever. I guess people still forget that 99 is STILL MONEY, and while I enjoy this game, it's not exactly easy to get enough coins to buy costumes and weapons. Which is probably why it's (permanently?) free. It is quite a grind as well.
It is totally easy. Just keep replaying the first boss battle over and over.
01-17-2013, 01:14 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchchamp View Post
It is totally easy. Just keep replaying the first boss battle over and over.
I'm trying to buy EVERYTHING, so that won't cut it. Plus, I lost all my data after I posted that, so I have to start from scratch.

01-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Boy oh boy. This game playing stuff is serious work. Imagine the fools who play them to have fun.

Edit- weeerrps. That wasn't meant to quote you specifically. Fixed!

And I did put thought into my sarcasm

Last edited by Psiufoxx; 01-17-2013 at 02:53 PM.
01-17-2013, 02:40 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psiufoxx View Post
Boy oh boy. This game playing stuff is serious work. Imagine the fools who play them to have fun.
Well, that was comepletly uneccessary. I reserve the right to be a little annoyed that I lost my hard earned game data. I think anyone would be with any game, would they not? Would you not? How bout next time you post a comment that isn't disrespectful, and put some thought into it.
02-17-2013, 08:18 AM
Idk if I'm missing something but I can't figure out how to progress on The Forest level 10. As soon as I start there is just a drop down with one of those snake type creatures and a wall. No where to go... Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

Great game other than that. Havin lots of fun playing it.

To those complaining about money. It fairly easy to get once u get to the second and third level. I have all the most expensive weapons and costumes unlocked and I still didn't beat the game completely and I did very little grinding. Idk what ur doing differently... If its that big of an issue just keep replaying the second boss. You get like 300 gold each time and he's very easy and quick to kill.
02-17-2013, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spedav View Post
Idk if I'm missing something but I can't figure out how to progress on The Forest level 10. As soon as I start there is just a drop down with one of those snake type creatures and a wall. No where to go... Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

Great game other than that. Havin lots of fun playing it.

To those complaining about money. It fairly easy to get once u get to the second and third level. I have all the most expensive weapons and costumes unlocked and I still didn't beat the game completely and I did very little grinding. Idk what ur doing differently... If its that big of an issue just keep replaying the second boss. You get like 300 gold each time and he's very easy and quick to kill.
You hold the jump button and you'll hop right down through the beams! : )

Super underrated game in my opinion.
02-17-2013, 10:19 AM
I think it's just a decent one...
02-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
You hold the jump button and you'll hop right down through the beams! : )

Super underrated game in my opinion.

Haha. Wow, thanks. Can't believe I never knew/needed that befor the last level.

Thanks for the help.